Dak Prescott Unappreciation **merged**

FTWayne

Reaction score
I guess some people don't expect much from a guy who's paid elite money. Why does the defense sell out to stop the run when playing dallas? serious question.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This team has a choice. We are at a crossroads. Either we suck it up and mentally focus, or we keep playing hero ball and playing undisciplined. Its simple really.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
This season is like a blue print for the last 20 years. The Cowboys are a top heavy team that does not handle adversity well. We are fundamentally flawed at the upper levels of management. This results in bad contracts, injury prone players, suspension prone players and unwarranted entitlement.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This season is like a blue print for the last 20 years. The Cowboys are a top heavy team that does not handle adversity well. We are fundamentally flawed at the upper levels of management. This results in bad contracts, injury prone players, suspension prone players and unwarranted entitlement.
mental tuffness is void here 25 years and counting. Thats very simple. When its more about the "show" than the results, its a BIG issue. We are seeing Jerry J 101.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I feel bad for Parsons. He's surrounded by talented players that lack the FB IQ and desire to make plays. He and Kearse are the dudes I would build the defense around.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
These threads are just purposely lazy. The same people making the same threads parroting the same things.

khiladi

Reaction score
This is year 6 in tailoring the offense to Dak, with even more talented personnel as far as weapons are concerned as he as ever had. I mean like what part of ‘ceiling’ don’t people get.

In the other hand, Mahomes has been to two SBs and 1 AFC conference championship, because Brady had the ball last.

Herbert is in his first full year starting, in a new offense and the whole offense is centered around his ability to go through his progressions and target WRs all over the field.

FTWayne

Reaction score
This is year 6 in tailoring the offense to Dak, with even more talented personnel as far as weapons are concerned as he as ever had. I mean like what part of ‘ceiling’ don’t people get.

In the other hand, Mahomes has been to two SBs and 1 AFC conference championship, because Brady had the ball last.

Herbert is in his first full year starting, in a new offense and the whole offense is centered around his ability to go through his progressions and target WRs all over the field.
well, one guy is elite and the other is the romo haters' people choice. so what?

FTWayne

Reaction score
Watch Carr and Dak throw on the same field, it’s like night and day…. Carr fires rockets with a quick release. Dak just looks heavy and awkward and slow
well. let's see who picks up an empty water cup faster. hands down dak. and sometimes it doesn't; take him but a couple of times to hit the trash can.. he's a good guy.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No doubt without Dak we have no chance but there were some throws which might could have made a difference in outcome.

That last drive in OT missed wide open receiver on 3rd down. He hasn’t been as sharp overall since his Calf strain. And we’re obviously missing our top WR’s.

I wouldn’t blame him for this loss. Defense gave up too many big plays and Penalties. But there was some plays left out there worthy of criticism.

The Minn game proves you wrong.
Our talent can carry any QB when there on baby!!

khiladi

Reaction score
Well Dallas News, though I can’t read the article because I don’t subscribe to it, is seeing through the scherade now:

Elite Quarterbacks Elevate Their Teams when Starters are Missing - Cowboys QB Dak Prescott Has Not

Prescott now finds himself out of the MVP conversation, BUT HIS NUMBERS DON’T TELL THE WHOLE STORY