Dak Prescott Unappreciation **merged**

Proof

Reaction score
The problem with dak fanboys is they dont understand every qb can make a few good plays a game. Dak was inconsistent today... he isnt worth 40 mill

as recently as last week, he had the number 1 qbr in the league lol. what weirdo's like you seem to deny is that every single qb misses throws and has bad games. all of them. and it's been fully on display this very season.

Proof

Reaction score
I think he's pressing and got nervous feet after the KC game.

i think the calf is still bothering him personally. anyone else who has suffered a calf strain has gone on the IR as far as i can tell (i might be incorrect). he had two weeks off.

Proof

Reaction score
Bet you said the same thing 3 out of the last 4 weeks. We are just being real, the team is a disaster right now. Head coach is pathetic, now 3 coaches out with covid. Zeke can hardly walk much less run. Dak since he got hurt sucks

i mean... we've been missing a ton of guys, so.... yes? Denver I am not sure it would have mattered who was on the field honestly, and seems every top team has had a game like that at some point this year. but against kc and lv yeah, i'd say key injuries are a valid excuse.

Proof

Reaction score
Kellen can't run out on the field and tell dak where to throw the ball. maybe one of the second-string linemen can line up beside him and point to the open man for him.

lol, this is stupid, and i now hate you, but it was funny.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
i mean... we've been missing a ton of guys, so.... yes? Denver I am not sure it would have mattered who was on the field honestly, and seems every top team has had a game like that at some point this year. but against kc and lv yeah, i'd say key injuries are a valid excuse.
Injuries are a fact not an excuse. Honest!

ESisback

Reaction score
This team sucks right now, Brother. I'm glad they'll have to endure 10 days of criticism. They deserve it.
1)Don’t they play the Saints next Thursday?
2)When you take out the half-assed kicker, the missing starters, and the handful of impossibly bad calls, how much criticism is really warranted?
3)We’re still 7-4 and due to get the missing players back soon…

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
1)Don’t they play the Saints next Thursday?
2)When you take out the half-assed kicker, the missing starters, and the handful of impossibly bad calls, how much criticism is really warranted?
3)We’re still 7-4 and due to get the missing players back soon…

That's right. Forgot thay play on Thursday again.

Anyhow, some of us were waiting to see how the they responded while facing adversity. The results have been less than stellar. So, yes. They deserve the criticism in my opinion.