Dak Prescott "We're not going undefeated. It hasn't been done in 50 years. Woo, surprise."

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Man, put this into the file for bad media relations.

I would prefer him to stick to the message that the team did very poorly against a better team and they have to work hard to find another answer. End of story. Rinse and repeat until your media session is over.

This type of a response will only make people resent you more. :facepalm:

BusDriver

Reaction score
Dak:

“y’all gotta understand there is always a Super Bowl hangover, and week 1 was our Super Bowl with me getting my bag. Today’s let down was expected, prob next week too but we should be good by the Giants maybe 2 in a row with Steelers. It’s a long season, don’t worry we’ll bounce back once we pass these few early bumps of really good teams.”

khiladi

Reaction score
This guy said the following this week,

Dak Prescott believes that he and CeeDee Lamb can eventually become a better duo than players like Joe Montana and Jerry Rice, Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison or Ben Roethlisberger and Antonio Brown, to name a few.

"I feel like we can be better than all of them," he said Friday on the I Am Athlete podcast (17:30 mark). "I know CeeDee has the same expectations, and that's the communications that we have. That's the work that we put into this. We didn't make it if we are Montana and Rice, we only made it if we're the best versions of ourselves and we bring this organization something that it hasn't had in a long time, and that's the Super Bowl, and we put up numbers that have never been done before."

If this isn’t “high”, what is?