Dak Prescott "We're not going undefeated. It hasn't been done in 50 years. Woo, surprise."

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can you imagine quincy Carter saying this?

I was gonna say roger...but then dak lovers would say what nerve I have comparing to roger so I used quincy instead.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Can you imagine quincy Carter saying this?

I was gonna say roger...but then dak lovers would say what nerve I have comparing to roger so I used quincy instead.
The worst Quincy quote was "they are in the NFL" as an excuse for losing the first ever game the Texans played.

RS12

Reaction score
Remember the buffoons talking about how this bum was better than Danny White earlier the week? Danny who at least got to three straight NFCCGs? Danny who pulled off one of the great comebacks in the 1980 playoff game against Atlanta on the road, something Dak couldn't do on his best day. Yeah, good times.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And put this in as another in the "loser talk" category for Dak. He's gotten better at loser talk with this and the GB "move on, I have" comment. He's surpassed Romo in this department, and that is an accomplishment after the "lived a pretty good life" cop out.
I'm all for ragging on dak but just wish romos name was banned from this forum never to be heard ever again good or bad.

Havic

Reaction score
Not the country club atomosphere you were hoping for?