Dak Prescott "We're not going undefeated. It hasn't been done in 50 years. Woo, surprise."

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Perfect response for all the haters!

:hammer::clap::laugh:

20240807-134854.gif

Chasing6

Reaction score
Look, stop trying to hold me accountable for my piss poor play today, nobody has went undefeated in 50 years, so there's that.
Defense was horrendous again, but it's all Dak's fault.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
What a great attitude. Never in a million years would you hear a true, deserving, winning QB EVER say anything like this.

I’ll give Dak this. He’s a great conman/scammer. Similar to those that scam gullible old people through phone calls and elaborate schemes, Dak has pulled off the ultimate heist scamming senile old Jerry Jones. After his football career, he should open up a call center overseas and scam more old people since he’s so good at it.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Man, put this into the file for bad media relations.

I would prefer him to stick to the message that the team did very poorly against a better team and they have to work hard to find another answer. End of story. Rinse and repeat until your media session is over.

This type of a response will only make people resent you more. :facepalm:
Yeah, this is up there the Tony, "if this is the worst thing that happens to me" s-show

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
And put this in as another in the "loser talk" category for Dak. He's gotten better at loser talk with this and the GB "move on, I have" comment. He's surpassed Romo in this department, and that is an accomplishment after the "lived a pretty good life" cop out.