Dak Prescott "We're not going undefeated. It hasn't been done in 50 years. Woo, surprise."

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
You make no sense. One post you say your done, the next you say your not. So I guess your here just to troll.
where did say I was leaving? You make no sense. I said I won’t last. That’s different than I’m leaving. It’s not an airport I won’t announce my departure when it comes.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
where did say I was leaving? You make no sense. I said I won’t last. That’s different than I’m leaving. It’s not an airport I won’t announce my departure when it comes.
Whatever. Just make up your mind.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
So you’re done. Sayonara.
Hahaha, who do you think you are? Why would anyone listen to your pathetic and hilariously useless tries to be the bully in class? People can write what they want as long as it's following the rules, no one here is accountable to you. It's rather funny that your bullyish and overly obnoxious posts are accepted all the time.

Even if he said he wants to leave but then doesn't it's none of your business. Man, you really do have some serious issues. And you don't even notice that most people are just having fun with your weird little "sheriff in town" act. But hey, keep us entertained.

:facepalm: :muttley:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hahaha, who do you think you are? Why would anyone listen to your pathetic and hilariously useless tries to be the bully in class? People can write what they want as long as it's following the rules, no one here is accountable to you. It's rathef

Even if he said he wants to leave but then doesn't it's none of your business. Man, you really do have some serious issues. And you don't even notice that most people are just having fun with your weird little "sheriff in town" act. But hey, keep us entertained.

:facepalm: :muttley:
I’m just a poster who keeps other posters honest. You need a lot of help in that regards with your constant insults. How about growing up?

Brax

Reaction score
Perfect response for all the haters!

:hammer::clap::laugh:

20240807-134854.gif

Dak Prescott "We're not going to the Super Bowl . It hasn't been done in 29 years” might as well as said that, it’s a sad mindset.​

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Whoa -- it's not bad enough that we have to watch the Cowboys lose with Dak -- now he has to rub our faces in it?! Thanks, pal . . . :flagwave:
Obviously, it's ok to lose, then wax philosophically while the fans have to read this trash, as if it makes everything rosy, once again? :omg:

Last edited:

LysleE

Reaction score
Attitude reflects leadership…in this case it’s a lack thereof.
The elite QBs are competitive and want to win all the time; they have a sense of accountability and hold their teammates to that standard.
Dak’s comments to me reflect the full-on acceptance of Jerry Jones’ culture of mediocrity throughout the organization.
If I was an owner who just paid my QB $60MM to get us to a championship and he was talking about how my team won’t go.undefeated so get over it…I think I would start to question if I paid the right guy.

Flamma

Reaction score
Look, stop trying to hold me accountable for my piss poor play today, nobody has went undefeated in 50 years, so there's that.
I am certainly no Dakolyte. He's being paid more than double his actual value. But I think he's throwing a dig at Jerry, not trying to make excuses. He's basically saying, you, the media, are propping us up to be better than we are. Expectations are artificially higher than they should be. He's really not making excuses. He's basically saying we're not what you guys make us out to be. If I'm the owner and my QB said that, I'd be embarrassed. But Jerry isn't embarrassed.