Dak Prescott "We're not going undefeated. It hasn't been done in 50 years. Woo, surprise."

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Silly. If you think Dak is not a legit starting QB you really don’t know football. If Dak was a FA he would have gotten the same deal because actual foitball people knows he’s certainly in the top 3rd of QB’s if not higher
I agree. He may have actually signed for more as a free agent. I get that he’s guaranteed $231 million. He and his agent handled their business well. Comments like this, just because he can afford to make them, are not necessary. Rogers was more contrite after a victory yesterday than Dak after yesterday’s loss. And Rogers’ ego is as big as all outdoors.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Leadership from the entire organization has to be questioned. That includes Jerry and Stephen, the coaches, and the leaders on the team like Dak. Everyone says Dak is this great leader but we've seen too many games like this over the years. No he does not play defense but there just seems to be something missing in terms of inspiration and leadership in that entire locker room that makes too many players comfortable with coming out flat and uninspired.

I just don't see anyone wanting to be great. They are just comfortable with getting those big contracts and taking advantage of playing for the star.

cowboyed

Reaction score
In the Patrick Walker article or report, Dak seems to shed the blame on the media for overhyping team success in the the first game against the Browns leading to this beatdown. What kind of leadership or accountability is that? I was really disappointed reading that.

Mikexike

Reaction score
I wish he would of said the defense played like horse crap and the offense did what it could....

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
He could also say that about Dallas chances of winning a SB in 50 years......Go Jonses...Worse thing to ever happen in Dallas...IMHO....

triplets_93

Reaction score
Dak's play was sub par, and we expect Tom Brady level since Dak demanded even more than Brady ever made. No excuses even if the defense loses you the game Dak has to look all world in that loss. He can't be having three turnovers, and having issues with scoring TDs from the redzone.

You don't have to like it, but Dak is expected to be nearly flawless to justify that stupid, cap killing contract.
IF the Brady's or Aikman's Defense had played like ours did yesterday, the Difference is, in how much different, in spite of that, that an Aikman or Brady QB would have played.

Dak gave a sub-par performance. He has no one to blame for that.

But Dak does not now ever have to be accountable to fans. He is a smug entitled player that got his Pay Day. He is not. nor will EVER be in the Class of an Aikman or a Brady.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Silly. If you think Dak is not a legit starting QB you really don’t know football. If Dak was a FA he would have gotten the same deal because actual foitball people knows he’s certainly in the top 3rd of QB’s if not higher
Re-read my post.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
No he does not play defense but there just seems to be something missing in terms of inspiration and leadership in that entire locker room that makes too many players comfortable with coming out flat and uninspired.
Exactly. A true leader of the team would have the pulse of the team. A player whose play is at a certain level makes the other guys want to avoid letting them down.

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
Mods/Devs; please do a reminder script, this kind of stuff comes handy whenever they get wrecked again…