Twitter: Dak Prescott will be inactive tonight

Diehardblues

Reaction score
this isn’t true. I’ll let @BoysfaninVegas break it down for you. Maybe you will listen to him. I mean, he lives in Vegas for crying out loud.
I know how it works. You’re just saying they moved the line before increased wagering begun on the Vikings. It’s a mere technicality.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Well, at least the pressure is on the Vikes tonight. No one expects much from Rush.

ESisback

Reaction score
The Jets beat the Bengals with Mike White starting his first game. The Bengals are better than the Vikings, and we’re better than Jets, PLUS we have Kellen Moore as OC, so why is it impossible? Too many Eeyores around here, saying it’s loser mentality to be ok with Dak not starting, but IMHO, the real loser mentality is guaranteeing a loss because Dak is sitting.

Reactions: CWR

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yeah he’s more injured than they’re letting on. What a joke. This season is already slipping between our fingers because our front office doesn’t wanna trade for a reliable backup. A bunch of clowns. Confident in Cooper Rush. Hilarious.
Lol

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Not a problem as our fearless leader will be back against the next dog team......

P.S. Prepare your see what happens when Gimpo is not playing posts!!!:muttley:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I always gave Garrett the benefit of the doubt knowing he worked for a lunatic who put him in a position to fail but I finally bailed on him when he gave the team a near month long vacation before the playoffs in the 2016 season. Anybody that weak can't be a good head coach. His fear eliminated his own team.

I feel the same here with Fat Mike. If he signed off on this I'm out on him. The girth is nice but you have to have stones and a spine too. You can't be a scared little fat girl.

You have an opportunity to complete for the 1 seed and finally win something for the first time in a quarter of a century. Instead they chose to sit a medically cleared and warmed up fine player because they're being "smart" and "safe".

I find it pathetic.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Yeah he’s more injured than they’re letting on. What a joke. This season is already slipping between our fingers because our front office doesn’t wanna trade for a reliable backup. A bunch of clowns. Confident in Cooper Rush. Hilarious.
We are about to see if all the years they have invested in Rush pay off.

Reactions: CWR

plasticman

Reaction score
I am disappointed but, you know, I am watching this game rooting for Cooper Rush to succeed. When it's all said and done, I am a Dallas Cowboys fan and Cooper will be the QB tonight.

Perhaps we will see the next great moment in Cowboys history, a Clint Longley style victory. That would be a beautiful thing to witness.

Even better, the team does truly come together and develops the type of character needed for a team to be successful for a sustained period.

The Cowboys have had some good backup QB moments, Jason on Thanksgiving, Danny White in the playoffs, Bernie Kosar, Steve Beurelein....let's hope that, after tonight, we can add the name Cooper Rush.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Probably so but we’ll see. We have a much better supporting cast this year on both sides of the ball and in the sidelines .
Cooper Rush stinks. He looked better way back in 2017's preseason than he did this summer. The Vikings will be bringing the heat.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I always gave Garrett the benefit of the doubt knowing he worked for a lunatic who put him in a position to fail but I finally bailed on him when he gave the team a near month long vacation before the playoffs in the 2016 season. Anybody that weak can't be a good head coach. His fear eliminated his own team.

I feel the same here with Fat Mike. If he signed off on this I'm out on him. The girth is nice but you have to have stones and a spine too. You can't be a scared little fat girl.

You have an opportunity to complete for the 1 seed and finally win something for the first time in a quarter of a century. Instead they chose to sit a medically cleared and warmed up fine player because they're being "smart" and "safe".

I find it pathetic.
He doesn't commit to Dak playing next week also.

pitt33

Reaction score
It’s not so much about a competent backup as it is your starter going down.

Teams that advance have their starter all year.

Scotman

Reaction score
Just take the name off the jersey.
Dude...I'm not joking...I had it signed.

I've only ever had two new jerseys. One my wife bought...the juggernaut Stephen McGee... and one I bought...Jaylon Smith.

Truth is, if I buy their jersey, they should just up and retire.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Hopefully the Eagles win puts pressure on them to do something. I know it was the Lions but you don’t want them gaining too much momentum. We will know more after tonight what we’re in for.