Twitter: Dak Prescott will be inactive tonight

ESisback

Reaction score
I always gave Garrett the benefit of the doubt knowing he worked for a lunatic who put him in a position to fail but I finally bailed on him when he gave the team a near month long vacation before the playoffs in the 2016 season. Anybody that weak can't be a good head coach. His fear eliminated his own team.

I feel the same here with Fat Mike. If he signed off on this I'm out on him. The girth is nice but you have to have stones and a spine too. You can't be a scared little fat girl.

You have an opportunity to complete for the 1 seed and finally win something for the first time in a quarter of a century. Instead they chose to sit a medically cleared and warmed up fine player because they're being "smart" and "safe".

I find it pathetic.

Throwing out “Fat Mike” doesn’t do much for your credibility Bro! His weight has as much to do with coaching (actually less) than Garrett’s clapping.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude...I'm not joking...I had it signed.

I've only ever had two new jerseys. One my wife bought...the juggernaut Stephen McGee... and one I bought...Jaylon Smith.

Truth is, if I buy their jersey, they should just up and retire.

Holy crap. Is this serious? The only two jerseys you've had were McGee and Jaylon?

I mean what the actual bleep?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Throwing out “Fat Mike” doesn’t do much for your credibility Bro! His weight has as much to do with coaching (actually less) than Garrett’s clapping.
Really, we called our other coaches everything in the book. We can’t call him Fat. He is rather large. Looks like 3 or 4 xxl to me. Sounds kinda sensitive to me. Unless you’re fat too. C’mon girl. That’s the only problem you had with his post.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Looks like I need to buy a Cooper Rush jersey since my Jaylon Smith jersey is out-of-date.
Lol, I was gonna say I have to pull my Cooper jersey out, but of course I don't have one. Do they even make one for him?

Anyhow, good luck Cooper!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Holy crap. Is this serious? The only two jerseys you've had were McGee and Jaylon?

I mean what the actual bleep?
Yea, I never even saw a McGee jersey. He must have had it special made. And who would have done that. Maybe an Aggie fan. Lol

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I went trick or treating early for this??

Ugh.

might as well go back out for a second round. You won’t miss anything. Or turn on a horror movie. Watching the game will be like watching a horror movie though so it’s your choice.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I always gave Garrett the benefit of the doubt knowing he worked for a lunatic who put him in a position to fail but I finally bailed on him when he gave the team a near month long vacation before the playoffs in the 2016 season. Anybody that weak can't be a good head coach. His fear eliminated his own team.

I feel the same here with Fat Mike. If he signed off on this I'm out on him. The girth is nice but you have to have stones and a spine too. You can't be a scared little fat girl.

You have an opportunity to complete for the 1 seed and finally win something for the first time in a quarter of a century. Instead they chose to sit a medically cleared and warmed up fine player because they're being "smart" and "safe".

I find it pathetic.
That’s a little harsh. I agree with their move not risking further injury. Championships are won in January not October.

And there’s still time to contend for a higher seed.

We had the #1 seed twice this era and didn’t help us.

blueblood70

Reaction score
smartest thing our coaching staff has done in very long time..makes total sense and i know he will be ready for the next game and be much better off the final 10 games

sux we have to suffer a game without him and have anxiety and all this unnecessary drama in here today with the decision but its for the best..

Ren

Reaction score
Guess I can just take my kids trick or treating