Dak proved a lot of fans wrong

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!

HOW BOUT DAT DAK!!!!

SHUT YO MOUTH AGAINST DAK!

Dak proved 95% of all posters on this forum wrong! He proved he's got what he takes, and he led a late 4th quarter drive for the win!

Time to eat some crow! Almost everyone doubted him, wanted him gone, said Dak had lost it for good and didn't have what it takes to pass for 200 yards or lead the Cowboys to any more wins!

Well, time to man/woman up and admit y'all were wrong! Under the most pressure any starting Cowboys QB has been in decades, Dak stepped up and led this team to a big win against a very good Lions team. So proud to see Dak and this team prove all the naysayers wrong!

VuP4zcS.jpg

fhIgUWI.jpg

For the record, Dak easily should have had over 300+ yards passing and at least 3 passing TDs if it wasn't for some key drops by receivers that had the ball hit them square in the hands.

aria

Reaction score
I’m not a Dak hater but lets keep things in perspective, it was one game! He’s struggled for over 8 games in a row so the criticism was justified just as concern over his consistency is still well deserved. When he plays like he did for 6-7 games in a row then I may relax a little.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dak is garbage dude

Zeke won that game

I think of it more as the two of them feed off of each other, but Dak does need Zeke more than Zeke needs Dak. I hope that they're able to play like that next week, because we'll need them against Houston. Our playcalling MUST let us use Zeke more. Dak's a great QB in his right, but Zeke is a 4th rounder, so I expect more from him.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I still don't think Dak is the answer at QB if championships are the goal. I am happy he played well yesterday and the Cowboys won. I hope he has a pro bowl year, but I don't expect it to happen. I would love to for Dak to prove me wrong.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
I'll bet good money if we don't make a run into the playoffs we are at least looking at a new QB. Unfortunately Jerrah will end up sticking with Dak and paying him Romo money.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Just me and you AC and a few others that believe in Dak . Some afraid to stand by him for fear of being wrong but its a sad fanbase we got here . They cant even be happy when he plays well and we win . I think we need a new Cowboy forum with real Cowboy fans . This forum flatout SUCKS!!!!!

jay94

Reaction score
Dak played pretty damn well and it's debatable if at all how much his receivers did help him. What I am concerned about is they probably faced the worse front they will face all year.