Dak, proves he's average. Needs to be paid so **merged**

jnday

Reaction score
OH... So you were using other QB's never winning a Super Bowl and still making it into the Hall of Fame, to defend Romo. Thanks for clearing that up.
By the way... There isn't a QB in the league that can carry a team on his own. I have watched football for 45 years, and I have never heard a QB say,"I won that game all by myself". Nice try with that one.
There have been numerous QBs that raises and improves the level of play of their teammates. Dak is not one of those type of QBs. Dak depends on his teammates more than they depend on him.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There have been numerous QBs that raises and improves the level of play of their teammates. Dak is not one of those type of QBs. Dak depends on his teammates more than they depend on him.
And what proof do you have. Did he throw an interception. Was it his fault there were two fumbles. Two third-down Drive killing drops.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
It really does show how high of a standard the haters hold Dak to. Jnday for example said Dak folded on Sunday, when Dak had an NFL average QB day.

Using that logic Jnday thinks Dak's average day is much better than the average day of an average QB, which after watching 50 games worth is pretty damn obvious.

As I said before the usual suspects like Jnday, Mammidog, WillieB, Frozen all aren't good at evaluating QB play, and are now having to lash out since all of their millions of posts from the offseasons look even worse now that the season is here. They are boxed into a corner and having to lash out like this. If 27/32 starting QBs were to wear the Star these same guys would be making these same threads, it's just what happens when you get a collection of guys that aren't capable of evaluating talent or was wrong on the initial evaluation so they have to keep up their agenda.

jnday

Reaction score
And what proof do you have. Did he throw an interception. Was it his fault there were two fumbles. Two third-down Drive killing drops.
I don’t use one game to form an opinion, but I will point out that one weapon was out( Gallop) , and it threw Dak’s whole game off. If he looses Cooper, Zeke, etc, he will really be in trouble much like he was before Jerry traded for Cooper. He was a very below average QB until the Cowboys surrounded him with talent that are top five at their positions.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don’t use one game to form an opinion, but I will point out that one weapon was out( Gallop) , and it threw Dak’s whole game off. If he looses Cooper, Zeke, etc, he will really be in trouble much like he was before Jerry traded for Cooper. He was a very below average QB until the Cowboys surrounded him with talent that are top five at their positions.
I don't think it through Dak Prescott's game off. I think it through the entire offenses game off. We're a team not an individual

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How do you think Mahomes would be if he couldn't put up the Hail Mary. Come on tell me the truth why you dislike Prescott. Is it because he took over for Tony.

jnday

Reaction score
I don't think it through Dak Prescott's game off. I think it through the entire offenses game off. We're a team not an individual
The Dak lovers tend to say give credit to Dak for every win in his career and they credit Dak with beating opposing QBs. I disagree with it , but that is the way they like it. Dak beat Eli or Dak beat Rodgers is the way they tend to look at it. I prefer giving the team most of the credit instead of one player.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Dak lovers tend to say give credit to Dak for every win in his career and they credit Dak with beating opposing QBs. I disagree with it , but that is the way they like it. Dak beat Eli or Dak beat Rodgers is the way they tend to look at it. I prefer giving the team most of the credit instead of one player.
I told you before. Do not categorize me. I am not a Prescott lover. I can critique him as much as anybody else. He should have had a better throw the cob in the endzone. But I noticed you have an agenda of constantly hating

jnday

Reaction score
How do you think Mahomes would be if he couldn't put up the Hail Mary. Come on tell me the truth why you dislike Prescott. Is it because he took over for Tony.
I think it would be ridiculous to hold a grudge against Dak for him taking over from Romo. I find it hilarious that Dak lovers thinks that Romo played any part in the Dak haters opinions . Romo has nothing to do with it. I dislike Dak because of the numerous on field issues that I have posted about time after time. It is not some secret reason at all. I don’t like Maher either, but the Dak lovers never questions that. Just don’t talk about their golden child for heaven’s sake. It upsets y’all.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think it would be ridiculous to hold a grudge against Dak for him taking over from Romo. I find it hilarious that Dak lovers thinks that Romo played any part in the Dak haters opinions . Romo has nothing to do with it. I dislike Dak because of the numerous on field issues that I have posted about time after time. It is not some secret reason at all.
My only issue with you only issue is your categorizing. I am an individual I and I alone choose by like or don't like and I won't be disrespected by being called a hater or a lover.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think it would be ridiculous to hold a grudge against Dak for him taking over from Romo. I find it hilarious that Dak lovers thinks that Romo played any part in the Dak haters opinions . Romo has nothing to do with it. I dislike Dak because of the numerous on field issues that I have posted about time after time. It is not some secret reason at all.
I've not read one positive thing ever from you about Prescott.

jnday

Reaction score
I told you before. Do not categorize me. I am not a Prescott lover. I can critique him as much as anybody else. He should have had a better throw the cob in the endzone. But I noticed you have an agenda of constantly hating
I gave credit to Dak for his play in the first three games numerous times, so I am fair about it. I didn’t put you in the Dak lovers category. If you look at it , I never accused you, but I listed the Dak lovers characteristics.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
What's mind-boggling is the people who think QBR means anything 4 games into the season. Especially against 3 of the worst teams in football.

What isn't mind-boggling is the no adjustment mentality the cowboys have had for years.

What is mind-boggling is why Dak the leader of the team doesnt change plays or audible out as he sees fit. This is expected out of a fourth year quarterback. He shares some of the "blame". Yes let's keep running Zeke into stacked boxes over and over without changing the play. You share some of that blame with the coaches

Dak is not a top 10 quarterback period. Hes possibly knocking on the door and hes loaded with talent which is saying something. I do believe he can become way above average(not brady or mahomes) with a few tweaks but at this point hes just not there yet

If only we could play the Dolphins Giants and Skins every week

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I gave credit to Dak for his play in the first three games numerous times, so I am fair about it. I didn’t put you in the Dak lovers category. If you look at it , I never accused you, but I listed the Dak lovers characteristics.

Dak played well the 1st 3 games but against those teams he should have as should the rest of the team. At the beginning of the season i said the 1st 3 weeks would tell us nothing because we weren't playing anybody i still stand by that. Our next 4-6 weeks will tell us everything we need to know about our new OC our QB and our team. We started off 3-0 (as we whould have against those teams) if we are not at least 7-3 after 10 games then we really aren't anything more than an average team and that would mean we only go 4-3 in our next 7 (this inlcudes this past Sunday) If we really are the team everyone thinks we are we should be at least 8-2 after 10 games after starting off 3-0. We will see. My bet is we will be 6-4. I hope i am wrong

JGRXXN

Reaction score
All I got? It is all I need.

Nah p... you weak just like all these other Dak haters on this board... we're supposed to stick together and back this team up not blame Dak for every loss knowing dang well this was not on Dak... you know we was running Zeke into a wall all night long for 1.9 a pop + we had two big fumbles that killed drives... So yea y'all boys keep on talking sideways and ima check y'all... wassup mane

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Zeke got his big contract, he will never play all out again.
:laugh: ,,,why the hell should he? As, he knew long before It's fixing to be well known ,that self absorbed dudes like him ,are gonna' forever remain on that circular flakey pie-hole flapping turkey trot avenue, of the "once was" but "wasn't once" after his greed got catered too,,, I wish to hell, he'd never even of unassed his Mexican Cabo hidey-hole.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Nah p... you weak just like all these other Dak haters on this board... we're supposed to stick together and back this team up not blame Dak for every loss knowing dang well this was not on Dak... you know we was running Zeke into a wall all night long for 1.9 a pop + we had two big fumbles that killed drives... So yea y'all boys keep on talking sideways and ima check y'all... wassup mane

Isn't that part of the problem this team has? If other teams can stop our run we have no answer for them. It's been an issue for 3+ years now. Who would you think should pick up the slack for us when that happens? For the record i don't put this loss solely on Dak but he didn't do anything to help us either