Dak, proves he's average. Needs to be paid so **merged**

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Wrong I gave him credit but made sure to add that we're playing the 3 worst dogs of the NFL and will wait till we meet some real defenses to make my final conclusions and admit that I was wrong about Dak.
Unfortunately Dak once again has not given me the right to say so......
A 30+$ QB shouldn't have to depend on his running game to score 14 pts jeez man open your eyes....once again....STOP ZEKE WIN THE GAME!!!!
To be honest I don’t really give a flip. You’re the name most bring up regarding Dak so I was like outside of you who can a person point to as “hating” Dak when doing good. Why would I have to open my eyes when I agree with you unless you’re saying what you’re kicking is junk.

khiladi

Reaction score
Goff just upset the market with the ridiculous 100 million guaranteed.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
If I controlled the money, I absolutely don't make him the highest paid QB. I pay him fair market value based on other contracts around the league and his performance compared to those other QBs.

That's what they should do and another game Sunday like that I would keep dropping. Those first 3 games he started banking on himself and was thinking about ching ching. The saints brought that back to reality.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Put any elite QB on this team with these WRs and running game against all the man coverage these guys are getting, this offense was be purring like a cat...

And can you say Superbowl .......for sure for sure our offense would be unstoppable!!!!

shabazz

Reaction score
That's what they should do and another game Sunday like that I would keep dropping. Those first 3 games he started banking on himself and was thinking about ching ching. The saints brought that back to reality.

I give Sean Peyton props for attacking our weak areas and just saw our coaches not have any response. Bridgewater is nothing special but at least his coaches game plan towards his strengths. Dakota doesnt have that advantage here......

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm not trying to defend Dak. I don't think Dak is an elite QB. In fact, I wouldn't put him in the top 5. Probably in the top 10. Of course, that is my opinion, yours is obviously different. I am merely pointing out that a double standard is being applied here. If you hate Dak... Good for you. I refuse to buy into the narrative that he is the second coming of Ryan Leaf. But, by all means, pretend like you know me after reading one sentence.
By the way, I don't watch TV much, so I must have missed Romo being inducted into the HOF. OR,,, were you defending Romo by pointing to someone else's perceived failure to win a Superbowl and still making it into the HOF?

I haven't heard anyone on here say he is Ryan Leaf and i for one do not hate Dak, that being said i am entitled to my opinion as are others that Dak is an average QB who if everything is perfect around him can succeed but he will never be able to carry a team on his own. I was pointing out that alot of HOF QB never won a SB and some never had great playoff records either, nice try with that one

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Hmmm, guess who else looks average and got paid MORE than he was worth? To the tune of 90 million...

I'll wait.

Polkton31

Reaction score
I haven't heard anyone on here say he is Ryan Leaf and i for one do not hate Dak, that being said i am entitled to my opinion as are others that Dak is an average QB who if everything is perfect around him can succeed but he will never be able to carry a team on his own. I was pointing out that alot of HOF QB never won a SB and some never had great playoff records either, nice try with that one

OH... So you were using other QB's never winning a Super Bowl and still making it into the Hall of Fame, to defend Romo. Thanks for clearing that up.
By the way... There isn't a QB in the league that can carry a team on his own. I have watched football for 45 years, and I have never heard a QB say,"I won that game all by myself". Nice try with that one.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
OH... So you were using other QB's never winning a Super Bowl and still making it into the Hall of Fame, to defend Romo. Thanks for clearing that up.
By the way... There isn't a QB in the league that can carry a team on his own. I have watched football for 45 years, and I have never heard a QB say,"I won that game all by myself". Nice try with that one.

I wasn't defending Romo i was responding to you trying to critisize him by using other QB"s . All i did was point out some facts you ignored

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
And can you say Superbowl .......for sure for sure our offense would be unstoppable!!!!
You ignorant haters just love for the Cowboys to lose. Y’all just can’t wait. You’ve been here the last 2 days 10 times more than the last 3 weeks. So funny. And you think people believe you. :lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::p:D

Polkton31

Reaction score
I wasn't defending Romo i was responding to you trying to critisize him by using other QB"s . All i did was point out some facts you ignored

I didn't criticize Romo. I posted in response to someone saying,"Out with the old, In with the mediocre" referring to Dak. I merely said, "Yeah, because Romo won how many Play Off games and how many Super Bowls?" I never mentioned any other QBs or ignored any facts. I asked a question. It was you who mentioned other QBs (and their lack of Super Bowl wins) in an attempt to defend Romo. Maybe... And this is just a suggestion... You should take a course in reading comprehension.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Is it possible for you to post this in proper English ? Proper capitalization and punctuation would be a good start.

weak ahhh comeback... mane all y'all Dak hatin' boys soft as hell mane lol you do know what mane is right? or is that too black for you to understand... you can pull up too

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't say it's one game.

He beat up and bullied easy teams. As soon as a real big dog comes around, he bends and folds.

I been saying we better not handicap ourselves to this fool.

I hope you all see it now.
I have no problem saying its one game … that's accurate. To say otherwise is pushing a narrative without regard for facts, which will be revealed over time, not over the course of one game.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Dude, forget audibles. I mean call your own play in the huddle like Tony would frequently do.

I've always wanted a poster that was there in the huddle with Tony. Does he have soft hands too? What other insider tid bits do you have on him?

JGRXXN

Reaction score
This is the leader of the Dak clan.

You guys have an amazing president

5voGEGT.png

says a guy posting a Raiders sig... if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen folk

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Don't say it's one game.

He beat up and bullied easy teams. As soon as a real big dog comes around, he bends and folds.

I been saying we better not handicap ourselves to this fool.

I hope you all see it now.

I know the rats would crawl out of their holes the second Dallas had an off game. Predictable. How about the gameplan. Crappy OL. Zeke being a nonfactor.

But yep. All Dak!!