Dak, proves he's average. Needs to be paid so **merged**

aikemirv

Reaction score
I would be one of the first to say it but this one is not close to being on Dak. Fred and Martin just watch him get sacked at the end. Amd nobody made any holes all night for Zeke-he had nowhere to go.

romonumberone

Reaction score
The TE's & RB's had more receiving yards than the WR's. The game plan was bad. Real bad. The refs were awful. losing to a crappy QB and a poor pass defense is inexcusable.... this should have been an easy win. The Saints 2nd win without Brees since 2005.

Ken

Reaction score
Don't say it's one game.

He beat up and bullied easy teams. As soon as a real big dog comes around, he bends and folds.

I been saying we better not handicap ourselves to this fool.

I hope you all see it now.
Ok.

Maybe take the week off from the board and try again next week bud?

What do you think? Watch that knee bud.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Don't say it's one game.

He beat up and bullied easy teams. As soon as a real big dog comes around, he bends and folds.

He gonna prove he's average more and more the next 6-8 weeks, I'm not going to say this loss was all on him because it wasn't but what i will say is if everything isn't perfect for him he can't win the game on his own and that folks is what you call an average QB

Bigdog

Reaction score
This is the same Saints team that went to Seattle and beat Wilson (highest paid qb I believe) in Seattle I might remind people. We just got beat by a better team tonight. It might be different on another night. Overreaction big time here.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Don't say it's one game.

Everyone will blame the guy they hate most. Nice to see you come out of hiding. Fact is, this was horrid on all fronts. No one showed up buy Quinn tonight.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
So, when the Cowboys win, it is mostly because of the team around Dak and nothing to do with him. Yet, when the Cowboys lose it's all on Dak? I can admit that Dak didn't play well. But, the others didn't step up either. This is a team loss. Only Quinn showed up tonight.

renny

Reaction score
Don't say it's one game.

What happened to the running game and the big guys in the trenches if you want to play the blame game.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Don't say it's one game.

Oline didn't help. Most quarterbacks melt like snow on a hot day when pressured. I agree we shouldn't pay Dak huge money. But neither should we of given huge money to the OLine. Talk about money thrown away. And Zeke also. We gave him 50 million plus for 3 yard runs.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Against a defense ranked 28th against the pass and with a good run defense what do we do? Try to run the ball down their throats...yeah smart.