Dak, proves he's average. Needs to be paid so **merged**

pansophy

Reaction score
Game plan was to run Zeke up the middle and let him and the Oline wear them down. Coming out in the 2nd half, they stuck with it. Same stubborn BS we have seen for year now.
We only had 20 rushing attempts the whole game for 2.3 yards per rush. We lost this game in the trenches.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak just isn't that good my guy
I didn't expect him to take the world over, like the Dak lovers pointing to his prowess in the first 3 games...he has improved...it takes time....as long as the arrow keeps pointing up....but this game was on the game plan and OL....both were bad

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I didn't expect him to take the world over, like the Dak lovers pointing to his prowess in the first 3 games...he has improved...it takes time....as long as the arrow keeps pointing up....but this game was on the game plan and OL....both were bad

Dak has a tendency to get cocky. He deserves much of the blame for this lame showing.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
How we kept them to 12 points is amazing. Just too many close plays that we didn't make tonight.

Dak did nothing with his feet tonight. Needed some roll outs. Zeke...…...might be his worst game ever.

I am pumped about Quinn, however.

pansophy

Reaction score
Dak did nothing with his feet tonight. Needed some roll outs. Zeke...…...might be his worst game ever.

I am pumped about Quinn, however.
Quinn is fantastic. They will start doubling him soon and then Lawrence will be facing 1-1 matchups again. I'm not sure they had time to do much with Dak's feet. Plus they let the CBs be all over Cooper and then called offensive pass interference when he tried to get them off of him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Quinn is fantastic. They will start doubling him soon and then Lawrence will be facing 1-1 matchups again. I'm not sure they had time to do much with Dak's feet. Plus they let the CBs be all over Cooper and then called offensive pass interference when he tried to get them off of him.

Amazing how the accuracy and big plays die when the pressure gets turned up eh?

pansophy

Reaction score
Amazing how the accuracy and big plays die when the pressure gets turned up eh?
Yeah, just never got into an offensive rhythm. I think we went into this game with the most dropped passes in the league and I don't think that changed tonight.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak has a tendency to get cocky. He deserves much of the blame for this lame showing.
he did have some inaccurate throws...the throw to Cobb, where he couldn't catch it was behind him and he should have led him...there were a couple of more like that...seemed like he reverted to old habits and pressure tends to do that to you.... it takes time for muscle memory to become the norm....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
he did have some inaccurate throws...the throw to Cobb, where he couldn't catch it was behind him and he should have led him...there were a couple of more like that...seemed like he reverted to old habits and pressure tends to do that to you.... it takes time for muscle memory to become the norm....

I wont defend Dak tonight, but I thought he put that throw the only spot it could be. He leads Cobb and Cobb gets killed. Hard to tell.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Don't say it's one game.

He beat up and bullied easy teams. As soon as a real big dog comes around, he bends and folds.

I been saying we better not handicap ourselves to this fool.

I hope you all see it now.

Where is your Zeke & Lawrence are average threads?

Bluedocd

Reaction score
Dak needs to stop fumbling the ball, dropping passes, committing offensive PIs, and running the ball for 1.9 a carry. This proves he’s average!
LOL good one. I put this lost on K Moore and Garrett. The offensive game plan sucked as this team played conservative as hell! Did anyone else noticed the Saints defense was doing everything it could to make turnovers. Our defense didn't seem to go after the ball all that much