Dak putting in the work early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
LOL..."everyone...dislikes me".....

if you say so it must be true.

I'm the same person I have always been. I didn't think you used to like me. You never told me that.

What I detest is people that think too much of themselves. It would never occur to me to think that I effect anyone's demeanor or temperament. So that kind of thing is foreign to me.

But if you think you do, and it makes you happy...carry on.
I’ll chime in on the nobody likes rockport or Cowboyroy, nobody agrees with their postings either. Don’t care what their profiles show it just shows that there are a lot of idiots in the forum. Dak sucks and will continue to suck the life out of this team. He’s unpredictable, underthrown, overthrows, blames receivers like they made the decision to throw the ball. People talk about separation and yac but forget if qbs don’t throw receivers open or anticipate routes you don’t get these things. It’s amazing people still defend dak as that’s the definition of insanity. Same qb expecting different results without him growing a brain or an arm=insanity.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I’ll chime in on the nobody likes rockport or Cowboyroy, nobody agrees with their postings either. Don’t care what their profiles show it just shows that there are a lot of idiots in the forum. Dak sucks and will continue to suck the life out of this team. He’s unpredictable, underthrown, overthrows, blames receivers like they made the decision to throw the ball. People talk about separation and yac but forget if qbs don’t throw receivers open or anticipate routes you don’t get these things. It’s amazing people still defend dak as that’s the definition of insanity. Same qb expecting different results without him growing a brain or an arm=insanity.
Don't worry . . . I have looked into my Crystal Ball. . . It shows After Dak once Again falls on His Face . . . Jerry will Convince Brady to Come out of Retirement. . . Brady will go on to sell the Most Jerseys ever in a 3 month Span and Jerry gets another Ring before He goes to see St. Peter

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So tell us what you really think....:omg:

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
What are you talking about? 24-4? What stat is that?

Two playoff appearances? IS admirable to you?

What did he do in his last two final playoff games to help us win?

Glad to have such a low bar.

To be clear....I'm not hating on him. Just I'm not convinced he's earned lofty praise. We can win with him....but I haven't seen him elevate us by heroic effort. More journeyman...and that;s fine.
I meant 24-8 That's the record in the last Two seasons

Yes two playoff appearances is very Admirable, In three years of coaching, you bet your *** it is.

He's one and one, he coached the team So............

Low bar? No I don't see it that way. I don't have a bar. I just don't have the unrealistic expectations of a championship every year

As far as your last point , that you r prerogative I guess but I give credit where credit is due. 3 seasons and two playoff runs is more than a journey man

Now that's fine.

I don't hold Mike accountable for things that happened before he got here, only the last three seasons. To me that's steady improvement

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I meant 24-8 That's the record in the last Two seasons

Yes two playoff appearances is very Admirable, In three years of coaching, you bet your *** it is.

He's one and one, he coached the team So............

Low bar? No I don't see it that way. I don't have a bar. I just don't have the unrealistic expectations of a championship every year

As far as your last point , that you r prerogative I guess but I give credit where credit is due. 3 seasons and two playoff runs is more than a journey man

Now that's fine.

I don't hold Mike accountable for things that happened before he got here, only the last three seasons. To me that's steady improvement
Very nice break down of your opinion. My compliments!

One thing i object to it forgiving Dak for stuff before MM came in. Dak owns his seven year record. Regular season good! Playoff record...not very good. It is what it is.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank you for being brave enough to chime in.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You said how much you detest people who think too much of themselves. Coming from you, that’s the definition of ironic.
The fact that you cannot discern the difference...in me disagreeing with you...and you think you can effect my demeanor and thoughts....

Well dude...what can I say. You think you effect people. You do...not.

You probably don't even remember what this was originally about.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You said how much you detest people who think too much of themselves. Coming from you, that’s the definition of ironic.
You are the one that thinks you effect people. I never said any such thing. Then you actually have the nerve to preach at people about definitions.

Crazy world we live in. I do indeed detest people. I don't expect them to notice or care. See the difference?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Wish Brady was there with film to help out. Watch out for Houston!!! He was killing it before Dak got hurt last season. He's one of Daks favorites.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Very nice break down of your opinion. My compliments!

One thing i object to it forgiving Dak for stuff before MM came in. Dak owns his seven year record. Regular season good! Playoff record...not very good. It is what it is.
Most Definitely, but I never said I forgive Dak for anything. He doesn't need forgiveness. Four out of seven years he's qb Our team to the playoffs, he's won two, lost four in the playoffs.

It's not HOF numbers by a long shot but he need not apologize. In seven years he 's been a steady QB. I'm looking forward to improvement.

Before Mike got here Dak was 1-2 in the playoffs, Again, not HOF stuff but it ain't chopped liver either

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You are the one that thinks you effect people. I never said any such thing. Then you actually have the nerve to preach at people about definitions.

Crazy world we live in. I do indeed detest people. I don't expect them to notice or care. See the difference?
Yeah you never said it and I never said you did. You live it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The fact that you cannot discern the difference...in me disagreeing with you...and you think you can effect my demeanor and thoughts....

Well dude...what can I say. You think you effect people. You do...not.

You probably don't even remember what this was originally about.
Well, I affected you so much you had to reply and insult me. I love giving just a tad help to posters like you who then expose themselves for the real people they are.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Don't worry . . . I have looked into my Crystal Ball. . . It shows After Dak once Again falls on His Face . . . Jerry will Convince Brady to Come out of Retirement. . . Brady will go on to sell the Most Jerseys ever in a 3 month Span and Jerry gets another Ring before He goes to see St. Peter
Is that a wish? Or prediction?

Status
Not open for further replies.