Dak ranked 1 QB in passer success based on Week 1

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
And the team still lost. You fantasy homers really disgust me.

Hmm so in your opinion if Dak would've had a bad game throwing we would've won? Do you think anyone on the team played a good game, or if they lose then they all sucked in the game?

Swagger

Reaction score
He played a great game.
He had the ball in his hands to either drain out the clock and kick a field goal or score a TD for the W...he couldn't do either.

He didn't play a great game.

starfan1

Reaction score
He had the ball in his hands to either drain out the clock and kick a field goal or score a TD for the W...he couldn't do either.

You do realize that your posting history in regards to this player gives you 0 credence
everyone knows you can’t stand him

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

You’re right, he played an outstanding game. I never expect you haters to give him credit. I just like to expose how ignorant you haters are.

Swagger

Reaction score
You do realize that your posting history in regards to this player gives you 0 credence
everyone knows you can’t stand him
I stated in another thread that in my view he played a very good game. A great game indicates an almost perfect performance which it wasn't.

starfan1

Reaction score
I stated in another thread that in my view he played a very good game. A great game indicates an almost perfect performance which it wasn't.
So a great game and a perfect game are pretty much the same in you’re mind ? Got it

by most analyst and reasonable evaluators he was great

OldJarhead

Reaction score
People can keep getting their kicks on stats but until Dak wins the stats don't matter.

Because the stats DON'T matter anymore. We aren't paying attention to the REAL stats anymore. THAT's the issue. These kids are lighting it up with passing yards from the 30 to the 30 but when the playing field is condensed they have issues. The QBs who can really read the defenses and actually throw through a tight window (Brady, Mahomes, Big Ben, Wilson, Allen) are gonna be winning for a while, these other posers are gonna be ok for a few seasons running it in, but eventually end up like Vick and RGIII. Broken, used up and looking for work like SCam Newton.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Interesting. All I've heard all week is how good Herbert is.
It's the Miami Heralds own special ratings, I wouldn't put anymore credence in it as I would the Del Rio News Herald.

Having said that, both QB's played well last week and I expect the same this week.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Its kind of nuts to look around the league at how many QBs lit it up last week.

And now we start this week with a backup piling up 300 yards and some rushing in a win vs the Giants.
Id like to see better D around the league, but not getting my hopes up.
They've taken a lot of enjoyment out of the game for me with all the rules favoring the offense. I miss the days of 30 TD passes being a special year.

I don't like 3 hours of offenses running up and down the field.