Dak rises to 3

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Overall Marita is where he should be. I referenced a specific game of Marcus' from last season. Monday night game where his passer rating was near perfect (148). But if you watched the game he was awful and they were rightly blown out.

I only brought this game up to reference how flawed a statistic passer rating is.
That only shows how flawed small samples are.

Reactions: BAT

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
That only shows how flawed small samples are.
I disagree. It's one of the perfect manifestations of the weakness of passer rating. Weaknesses that are well understood and have withstood the test of time.

Passer rating stinks.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stole this from my man Shabazz here-below in bold.....Have no idea why these forums have gone Dak crazy considering the below but lets hope it continues thru the season....funny thing is that when the Skins put pressure on Dak in the 1st Q that Old time Dak cost us 7 pts with his inaccurate throw but then the Commanders defense decided to call it a day.
Daks major problems start and end with pressure...call me a hater all you want but the jury is still out till we see him face pressure and do what a Franchise QB does ....win games with his ARM!!!!

We just beat the 28th and 30th ranked defense teams. After we beat the 32nd ranked team next week we will be unstoppable

I guess after the Miami game Dak will be a shoe- in for the HOF......

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m ignorant? I have been watching Dak since high school, watched all of his college games and pro games. I know more about him and his play than 99% of fans. Can you say the same? Since you are so upset, I will say it again. I don’t want him starting in Dallas. That is my opinion and it sure shouldn’t bother you, but it does. There are several players that I would never want to see as starters for the Cowboys. Thankfully, only one of those players plays for Dallas. I don’t like Aaron Rodgers either and I would never accept him as a Cowboy. Does that offend you too?

Here if you don't buy into the Dak-Myth you are a idiot,ignorant,moron,you're a Eagles fan,etc etc.
Teflon Dak I guess......lol

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
yesterday Dak passed Brees and Brady in all time passer rating

1 Rodgers 103.1
2 Wilson 100.9
3 Prescott 98.0
4 Brady 97.8
5 Brees 97.7

whatever else can be said ... that's amazing for a guy who just turned 25

And better than that, he is the number 1 ranked quarterback in the NFL currently.

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
Stole this from my man Shabazz here-below in bold.....Have no idea why these forums have gone Dak crazy considering the below but lets hope it continues thru the season....funny thing is that when the Skins put pressure on Dak in the 1st Q that Old time Dak cost us 7 pts with his inaccurate throw but then the Commanders defense decided to call it a day.
Daks major problems start and end with pressure...call me a hater all you want but the jury is still out till we see him face pressure and do what a Franchise QB does ....win games with his ARM!!!!

We just beat the 28th and 30th ranked defense teams. After we beat the 32nd ranked team next week we will be unstoppable

I guess after the Miami game Dak will be a shoe- in for the HOF......
You do not have a clue about football. And you exhibit this deficiency every time you post.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
with how the nfl is right now a 98 rating is actually a mediocre performance. it's insane how brady and brees are that high up there when the have played a ton of seasons where 98 was actually considered good.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You understand correctly. I don’t like Dak at all. I don’t like the way he plays the game and unlike others, these first three games against scrub defenses doesn’t impress me at all. I have been a Cowboys fan for 50 years. There has been players over the years that I couldn’t stand for various reasons. Dak falls into that group. The main point that you should consider is that everybody that disagrees with you is not ignorant. Have you ever thought about that I may know a lot of things you don’t? I do know better than to run my mouth after two games against scrubs and having a user name including Dak as being the GOAT is not too bright either.
Can you explain exactly what about his game you don’t like? I have trouble understanding that statement.

Is it possible it’s his hairstyle, hair color or some other personal preference we wouldn’t understand?

Also, you keep saying 2 games. Other posters have shown his last 12 games and the results are similar.

Last edited:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Here if you don't buy into the Dak-Myth you are a idiot,ignorant,moron,you're a Eagles fan,etc etc.
Teflon Dak I guess......lol
At some point, and it appears it’s coming sooner than you’d like, that will be true.

Glad you showed up finally! I’m guessing by Dakmyth you mean facts and figures? As opposed to your “eyeball test”. (You won’t be able to forget that one):)

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At some point, and it appears it’s coming sooner than you’d like, that will be true.

Glad you showed up finally! I’m guessing by Dakmyth you mean facts and figures? As opposed to your “eyeball test”. (You won’t be able to forget that one):)

Hope you missed me old rival and friend.
Let's hope good old Dak keeps rolling and rolling to TD heaven!
Crow who cares if the Boys are back in town!

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
Can you explain exactly what about his game you don’t like? I have trouble understanding that statement.

Is it possible it’s his hairstyle, hair color or some other personal preference we wouldn’t understand?

Also, you keep saying 2 games. Other posters have shown his last 12 games and the results are similar.
It has nothing to do with his game play. It seems pretty obvious what it is...

Blackrain

Reaction score
But he still hasn't faced any real teams yet. You know... actual NFL teams that can win on any given Sunday? He hasn't played any of them yet. When Dak beats the All Madden team then we'll know something, but until then I don't want to hear any more about these "fake" passer rating stats.

Even if Dak won us a SB he would still have to travel back in time play the 85 Bears and Steel curtain Defense to get a shred of credibility LOLOL

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Not bad for a guy that "spazzes out in the pocket", according to some here.
That's pretty funny, as he sure as hell looks ( to me) so frickin' cool , as to the fact that ice cubes themselves, wouldn't melt in that Cat's back pockets,,, er,,, while standing back there in the "pocket" connecting with his selected targets in a footballish deep strike fashion:starspin: