Dak Rushing Vs Trubisky Rushing

CB61

Reaction score
Dak 3 carries 1 yard 0.3 ypc

Trubisky 10 carries 62 yards 6.2 ypc

That big strong QB isn't be used right. He isn't impacting the offense like he should. Tonight he got schooled by Trubisky
All the pregame show was telling how Buffalo quarterback ran all over us and I'm sure they looked at that we have no answer for that why wouldn't they run him

CB61

Reaction score
All the pregame show was telling how Buffalo quarterback ran all over us and I'm sure they looked at that we have no answer for that why wouldn't they run him
And all the other quarterbacks this year that are mobile anyway

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This has to be on purpose. They started slow, fell behind, and lost. Now they start fast, lead for one drive, and lose. No team can be this bad by accident. After being dragged up and down the field, offensively and defensively, they close the gap, for what?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Well, if it wasn't official before, it certainly should be by now. The Cowboys are a team in total disarray. Jerry can't make up his mind whether JG is there to stay or not and meanwhile, the defense quit in the last half Thursday night. Meanwhile, Stephen has had talks with Urban Meyer, according to reports. The Cowboys are done at this point in time. The disfunction is obvious and it's only getting worse by the week. Jerry has turned this team into a joke with his confusion and indecision about Garrett's status. No NFL team can function in that kind of an environment. Jerry's GM title is clearly an absurdity. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

baltcowboy

Reaction score

That big strong QB isn't be used right. He isn't impacting the offense like he should. Tonight he got schooled by Trubisky
Just because Dak is black doesn't mean he is a good runner. Dak has no wiggle., he is a fullback more then running quarterback. Trubisky and Allen are more athletic then Dak. I would franchise Dak and trade him.

visionary

Reaction score

he’s afraid to run because he wants a new deal

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It would help if we ran Dak more.

It would also help if we had drafted Lamar Jackson. I've always wanted a real running quarterback.
Can you imagine Garrett coaching Lamar? He would be a bust.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

The two defenses had a lot to do with it. Bears are much better defenders.

Hadenough

Reaction score

Im not sure where Dak decided that running east west is better than running north but he has been awful anytime he runs. Trubisky also schooled Dak on how to throw a football. His accuracy on tight window big time 3rd down throws was what won the game for the Bears.

Hadenough

Reaction score
You don't give a 30+million $ deal to a QB who can only beat dead teams like the Giants!
Hey rocyaice you need to start thinking team first here and get over your Dak-Crush.
TEAM FIRST 30 million for inept Dak will destroy our team for years to come!!!!!
At this point Dak isnt even worth 20 mil because he isnt getting the job done.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You don't give a 30+million $ deal to a QB who can only beat dead teams like the Giants!
Hey rocyaice you need to start thinking team first here and get over your Dak-Crush.
TEAM FIRST 30 million for inept Dak will destroy our team for years to come!!!!!
I think fans like you deserve Ryan Fitzpatrick or Jared Goff....so yes I hope Dak does leave. He deserves better than this franchise. Then you can move on to another player.