Dak Rushing Vs Trubisky Rushing

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Dak goes out of his way to not run, that is the problem, and his coaches want him to pass not run.
If he were coached different he would be taking off and running, from passing plays.

I dont really care for the designed runs, but trubisky made those look good a couple of times to night.
A lot of that is coaching and qb making good read and decisions.
How hared is it to scheme against a very piss poor defense that crashes down off the corners, and has NO run stopping ability...please, this trash *** team that jerry built is hot garbage. BOTH sides are being out coached. Nagy knew from watching film, just run no huddle, gas them and then run it down their throat's...both DE's would be floundering in the back field as the runner jets past them up the middle...just another disgusting game by ALL of them...but it's what we now know to expect...

InTheZone

Reaction score
Just because Dak is black doesn't mean he is a good runner. Dak has no wiggle., he is a fullback more then running quarterback. Trubisky and Allen are more athletic then Dak. I would franchise Dak and trade him.
I dont think we can get a ransom for Dak anymore. That ship has sailed, but some were totally against it. It would be nice to have all those extra picks this year for next season.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I dont think we can get a ransom for Dak anymore. That ship has sailed, but some were totally against it. It would be nice to have all those extra picks this year for next season.
We could get a first for him. He is a good quarterback. I just would not give him franchise money. I would take a second for him. For the money that he is asking CA probably has a team that would pay him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
First thank you for responding.
Now by seasons end Dak best case scenario will be the tag but I believe that Jerry & Son won't go that route and seek out another talent such as Foles,Bridgewater etc while probably seeing what draft options they have and what deals can be made?
The Draft is not guaranteed success but most teams throughout the years have found there franchise QB there usually a top 10 pick.
Keeping Dak isn't a gamble as you know what you have a tier 3 QB at best and he's not worth the big bucks he and his agent want.
This team is 1 HC and 1 QB away from glory.
Just my 2 cents.....
They are a real ownery away from glory imo.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He may very well do alot better on a different team. Hes a very serviceable QB and proved he can play in this league. We just differ on opinion on what level he is playing at.
Not at all. I think he’s solid. I judge him based on what I see from other quarterbacks in his age group and he’s right there with all of them with some being better than him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exactly my point! Since they suck at developing QBs they need to draft pedigree. Brain and physical talent!
Yeah but if you don’t develop talent then what do you have? Or do you think guys just come into the league already good lol?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The only person keeping Dak from running is Dak. Those weren't designed runs for Trubisky, it was him feeling the pressure, having an internal clock, and knowing when to cut bait and take off.

Dak flat out does not want to be a running QB, to the detriment of this team.

Tommy

Reaction score
Its not his speed that matters as much as WHEN he should run. Just look at the old dude Rodgers, hes no speed demon but he reads and reacts to situation when he sees the defense with their backs to him. He rarely ever gets touched when rushing and it almost always for a first down.

To me, that winnable Patriots game is when I realized that Dak's just not gonna do this
It comes down to awareness and seeing the field. He doesn’t have the awareness to watch his receivers and at the same time see an open field to run for a first down. It seems his mind can only process one of those things at a time.

That’s why you will see him with an open field to run for a first down but he doesn’t see it and is still looking for someone to throw it too. Then takes a sack.

jnday

Reaction score
Dak 3 carries 1 yard 0.3 ypc

Trubisky 10 carries 62 yards 6.2 ypc

That big strong QB isn't be used right. He isn't impacting the offense like he should. Tonight he got schooled by Trubisky
After last night, I think all comparisons between the two should stop. Trubisky has been critiqued and bad-mouthed on this board over and over with comparisons like “ you better keep Dak because you could end up with somebody like Trubisky”. Last night, I would have loved having Trubisky playing for Dallas.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Clutch doesn’t put up only 7 points after 3 quarters.
Go look up the definition of clutch I’m not going to do it for you. What are you even arguing? That Dak’s not clutch? Ok? Nobody is arguing for or against that.

Cydios

Reaction score
Bears defense is 10X better than the Dallas defense. Dak is a power runner. Tribiski is just fast.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Yeah but if you don’t develop talent then what do you have? Or do you think guys just come into the league already good lol?
Yes you have to develop it but it helps to have a guy who is more polished and has a higher ceiling. Plus a QB on a rookie contract makes it easier on the whole team.
Daks biggest problem is he hits cold streaks way too often.

MaaS

Reaction score
Dak isn't running because he doesn't have a contract, IMO.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It comes down to awareness and seeing the field. He doesn’t have the awareness to watch his receivers and at the same time see an open field to run for a first down. It seems his mind can only process one of those things at a time.

That’s why you will see him with an open field to run for a first down but he doesn’t see it and is still looking for someone to throw it too. Then takes a sack.
this could be what he is coached to do, the jones boys said early on they did not want him running much,
and that set the bar.
He needs to be encouraged to run, from passing pocket, but no one is doing that.
Dak has to go along with what coaches and jones boys want and say because he wanted the big contract.

If he had already signed one , then he could do what he thinks is best, but since no contract, he is in a bind.