Dak since the 49er's game

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do whatever works best. Standing like the Statue of Liberty in the pocket does not do anything if it ends in sacks, fumbles and (for safety sake) injuries. It is not necessary for Prescott to be a gazelle if he can open space to throw or run to shorten down-and-distance situations if he is physically capable. That is just sound football.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Thanks for the stat, good to see.....I really mean that.

I just feel we've seen this movie before when Dak is lights out for 3 or 4 games then boom! I would prefer 8 out of 10 every game than 9/10, 8/10, 10/10 then a 3. Exhibit A.....playoffs last year Buccs 10/10, 49ers ?/10.

I'm no Dak hater, I like him, think he's well , well above average in the NFL and I cheer EVERY SINGLE WEEK for him but......

The.next game may be the clunker and its season over if that is a playoff game.

plasticman

Reaction score
Comparing Dak's numbers to the rest of the league for the last three combined games, Dak is:

#1 in passer rating with 120.7, almost 8 points better than 2nd place Lamar Jackson.

#1 in average yards per attempt.

#1 in TD percentage.

a top 5 in INT rate, success rate, passing yards and completion percentage.

For at least the most recent three weeks, Dak is the elite quarterback. The running game has practically deteriorated and Dak has answered the call. This season, nobody can say it's because of his superior protection. If it wasn't for Dak's elusiveness and determination, Terrence Steele's performance could have likely been compared to the likes of Chaz Green or Phil Pozderac.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Comparing Dak's numbers to the rest of the league for the last three combined games, Dak is:

#1 in passer rating with 120.7, almost 8 points better than 2nd place Lamar Jackson.

#1 in average yards per attempt.

#1 in TD percentage.

a top 5 in INT rate, success rate, passing yards and completion percentage.

For at least the most recent three weeks, Dak is the elite quarterback. The running game has practically deteriorated and Dak has answered the call. This season, nobody can say it's because of his superior protection. If it wasn't for Dak's elusiveness and determination, Terrence Steele's performance could have likely been compared to the likes of Chaz Green or Phil Pozderac.
Again......no More Chaz Green comments. Some of us have just eaten and its now touch and go