Twitter: Dak speaks on Zeke's release

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Whatever. You jump and comment right away if it benefits you to attack, bemoan or berate. But if it involves thanking Dak or his supporters, ...... HELL NO.

I tried being nice.
Why would I thank Dak or his supporters? Dak has cost Dallas a Super Bowl run in the last 2 playoffs and his supporters are petulant little children that hold emotional temper tantrums daily.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak,,,,,,,DAK.
We all know you are in emotional love with Dak so no need to post his name so many times simply for your own gratification.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds like they all have about as much faith in mccarthy as I do l o l

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
“The urgency is now. It’s now or never. It’s as simple as that. No sugarcoating it.”

Dak, March 2024

dfense

Reaction score
Honestly it’s one of the main things that sets me off about Dak. He was formed in the Garrett oven and everything out of his mouth is platitudes and promises…”we have men in that Locker room that have each others back and we know what we are made of and are ready to step into this next challenge.” I’d like to see him just say “we cant play like we have and win. I have to step up and finally win.” He is a Garrett lab creation
I wonder if McCarthy will take over as the designated scapegoat when he's gone in a few years because of the coach killer #4.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
The guys has his faults on the field… and I am critical of his performance when he plays poorly, but what else is he supposed to say fielding these kinds of questions? Lol

He is being pretty straight forward and honest about the situation. What part of his responses were “empty platitudes”?
Most players do this. It reminds me of the scene in the movie by Brendan Fraser's character in the movie "Bedazzled" when he was transformed into the behemoth basketball player giving an interview at the end of a game.

I wish they would tell like a story that reflects the significance of the player and what he meant to the team instead of these "Garrett"-like platitude robotics. At least it would seem sincere.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm sorry I see nothing in this clip of Dak to come down on him. As a professional he understands the business side of this game. I'm sure losing a friend who you have played with for 7 years and formed a great relationship on and off the field is not easy to swallow but in professional sports these things will happen so you move on

Sully

Reaction score
I laugh at comments like this. This is not just Dak but with many QBs( and even other sports). But in this case, we talk football. So Dak ( like other QB) can't imagine not having a teammate. Well, when the QB takes up a HUGE chunk of the pie, this causes less "pie" for everyone else. It's why Brady did take "less" to keep this team "together". Yes, we all want as much as we can get at our jobs also, so....

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-i-cant-imagine-taking-the-field-without-him/

Last edited by a moderator:

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
You're upset because he can't imagine playing without someone he has played with his whole career?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

How could he not know how badly his good buddy was? You hand the ball off to Pollard and get long TD's first downs and 6 ypc. You hand it to Zeke and you get 3 ypc and 3rd and long.

He had front row seats to that for 4 years.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is very robotic/plastic with the media.
So was Aikman when he played and Romo learned to do that, after getting hammered for being honest. No player at any position in the NFL has more pressure on him from the media.

I remember when Aikman was a rookie and they were begging him to trash his OL, a really bad one. He never took the bait.