Twitter: Dak speaks on Zeke's release

basel90

Reaction score
Dak and Aikman becoming too close with this charity work and PR stuff, makes Aikman less objective about Dak's shortcomings and issues . It has been a trend. Aikman used to criticize dak during TV game commentary , not much lately.

am gald Aikman said zeke will be missed in the locker room !! no mention of on the Field. LOL. glad he stayed abjective on zeke

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak and empty platitudes
You and I both man. His cadence and platitude spitting is right out of the Garrett lab. It fools people into “what a top professional.”

Would you expect something different from any other player? There would be nothing gained by either condemning the organization or indicating Zeke was no longer needed. He's just answering questions he would probably rather not have to, but dealing with the media is part of the job. Players learn, and I'm sure higher profile players are taught, to give answers that will satisfy the media without stirring drama.

Last edited:

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Well that’s not a great endorsement! Guy never won in 10 yrs or got another top job. I don’t want the same for DP.
I mean he’s been an nfl quarterback, a Princeton graduate, left here and immediately got a coordinator job, just recently interviewed for a head coaching college job but in his bridge years is an nfl analyst on the nbc network…..

Not a guy I’m a fan of but think garrets doing just fine lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You have less than 50 posts and already you are calling members childish names? Try growing some hair on your peanuts before playing with the big boys.
Doesn't take long to see through posters like you here. I'm sure he peeped it soon as he got here.

hollaback23

Reaction score
You have less than 50 posts and already you are calling members childish names? Try growing some hair on your peanuts before playing with the big boys.
I have been on this forum for a long time. I don't need to have a lot of posts to know that you're a clown.