Dak summed up in a sentence and a question

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Complete garbage. Dak will be top 10 in MVP voting. Would have been top 5 before Rod’s defense decided to mail it in. Dak has been very good this season. All you clowns that want him gone better not complain when he leaves and this garbage organization can’t find another QB.

MVP isn’t a “king of stats” award and with a season record of at best .500.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Complete garbage. Dak will be top 10 in MVP voting. Would have been top 5 before Rod’s defense decided to mail it in. Dak has been very good this season. All you clowns that want him gone better not complain when he leaves and this garbage organization can’t find another QB.

Our D was ranked 11th in the league this season. We were 11th in total yards given up (330 per game) and 11th in points allowed (20.3 per game) As usual i guess Dak would need the #1 D in all categories to succeed

Last edited:

black label

Reaction score
Classic!! :lmao2:

This was after @PAPPYDOG, @black label and @Captain-Crash and @mattjames2010 "QB Whisper Conference"
giphy.gif

kskboys

Reaction score
Trubisky was rated higher than Mahomes in that draft. For every team that hits on a guy like Mahomes, three others give up a ton of draft capital to get a Blake Bortles or Jameis Winston.
Yup.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Exactly, lol.

Notice how he tries to associate himself with the university without outright saying he’s an alumnus of the school. Instead it’s “I can get a meeting!!!” He previously admitted he didn’t attend the school but told me “but I walk the campus everyday.”

The best account of his military experience he gave was “I got my dd-214!!!”

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Same thing from Cal Poly, more lies and a complete lack of cashews to admit he was wrong.

I said I run a committee at Caltech. I can get a meeting with anyone there and they would laugh at you. (Its the best University in the world and they don't "rent out spaces", clown).

When you said I wasn't a Veteran, I said I had a Bronze Star. I never said I was a hero because I don't even believe in heroes. But you are too much of a cubicle worm to even comprehend that.

Loool, you can stop right there because you know you’re lying.

I never said you weren’t a veteran.

Never.

You were comically trying to associate yourself with Caltech by saying you “walked the campus.”

I said that’s like someone saying they’re a military hero because they visited a war museum.

You somehow twisted that into “you claimed I’m not a veteran!!!” which is just a pathetic plea and crying wolf for sympathy.

This is your hallmark....you accuse people of lying but the irony is you lie CONSTANTLY. It’s such a cheap tactic like “well....I’m just gonna call him a liar before he calls me out for being one!”

End of story.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Our D was ranked 11th in the league this season. We were 11th in total yards given up (330 per game) and 11th in points allowed (20.3 per game) As usual i guess Dak would need the #1 D in all categories to succeed

Yeah right the Defense was awesome this year.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
MVP isn’t a “king of stats” award and with a season record of at best .500.

Was Dak the best player on the team this year? Close to it? So much more needs to change. I almost wish he goes elsewhere to watch this team suck for a decade. Thinking about these clowns trying to develop a new QB is scary.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Not only will Dak not be in “top 10 in MVP voting”, there may not even be a top 2. Dak will not receive a vote.

Yeah Dak sucks. Can’t wait for the next QB to get here because of course Dallas deserves only the best QB. All time greats like Tony Romo.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah right the Defense was awesome this year.

Funny thing about stats..they don't lie, we gave up 20.3 points a game this year (11th) we were 11th in total yards allowed and we were 11th in passing yards allowed and 13th in rushing yards allowed, we were a decent D not great but decent and plenty good enough for the Supposedly #1 offense in football this season. So why are we 7-8? I'll tell you why because the offense was all smoke and mirrors this season and they disappeared in way too many games this season because they are led by a very average QB

Kaiser

Reaction score
Exactly, lol.

Notice how he tries to associate himself with the university without outright saying he’s an alumnus of the school. Instead it’s “I can get a meeting!!!” He previously admitted he didn’t attend the school but told me “but I walk the campus everyday.”

The best account of his military experience he gave was “I got my dd-214!!!”

No, I've said at least a half dozen times I'm not an alumni but I'm Chairman of a Committee there. And I've posted repeatedly that I was in Desert Storm and Bosnia.

Stolen Valor is one of the worst things a person do, but somehow the hundreds of veterans on this site never noticed. But Cubicle Boy somehow figured that out, right after he got caught lying.

Right.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I said that’s like someone saying they’re a military hero because they visited a war museum.

Another lie. You said "You would claim you were a veteran if you visited a museum" and I said I said I claimed I was a veteran because I was in Desert Storm and Bosnia.

Then you sputtered through a bunch of nonsense that you almost a veteran because your father had a desk job at Moffatt Field.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Funny thing about stats..they don't lie, we gave up 20.3 points a game this year (11th) we were 11th in total yards allowed and we were 11th in passing yards allowed and 13th in rushing yards allowed, we were a decent D not great but decent and plenty good enough for the Supposedly #1 offense in football this season. So why are we 7-8? I'll tell you why because the offense was all smoke and mirrors this season and they disappeared in way too many games this season because they are led by a very average QB

Stats don’t lie? There is a whole field dedicated to statically manipulation. Twain said it best Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics...

I think you are a great poster but defending the defense is idiotic. Happy New Year.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
No, I've said at least a half dozen times I'm not an alumni but I'm Chairman of a Committee there. And I've posted repeatedly that I was in Desert Storm and Bosnia.

Stolen Valor is one of the worst things a person do, but somehow the hundreds of veterans on this site never noticed. But Cubicle Boy somehow figured that out, right after he got caught lying.

Right.

Oh, so you’re tacking Desert Storm on to the Rez now, lool?

And go ahead and name the committee?

I don’t need you to explain to me you never attended Caltech, lol. Nobody has ever confused you for some intellect.

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Another lie. You said "You would claim you were a veteran if you visited a museum" and I said I said I claimed I was a veteran because I was in Desert Storm and Bosnia.

Then you sputtered through a bunch of nonsense that you almost a veteran because your father had a desk job at Moffatt Field.

Flat-out lies.

You’re unhinged, lool

No character. No scruples.

“But I got my dd-214 though!!!!”

Last edited:

shabazz

Reaction score

Would someone qualify for VA benefits if they had a concession stand job at Soldier Field?

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
NFL teams do not fear or gameplan for Dak Prescott as a passer or runner in any notable way.

How much should you pay a quarterback like that?
Dak doesn’t even make the top ten list of things wrong with this crap team.