Dak Supporters, Where are You?

Turtle0986

Reaction score
I supported Dak, even though all the trouble last year while Zeke was out, but after today I am starting to wonder if not playing for three weeks before this game messed him up, or if he just isn't the right QB to lead the O line? I am honestly on the fence right now after how bad the offense played today.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Convince me that you were right all along, Ty.

Dmr5OTnUYAE2PqE.jpg

JDSmith

Reaction score
Really, we should all be Dak supporters. If we can't support our starting QB that's pretty sad. I don't have any faith in him, but I still support him. It's not his fault the coaches are morons and replaced Romo with Dak. And it's not his fault that he's not very good at throwing a football with consistent accuracy. But I support him and hope he makes our idiot coach look good by throwing consistently more accurate balls.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
There are a lot of factors at play here, you can't put it all on Dak. Though he has to be better, he also needs help.

The first quarter and a half they didn't call a single pass more then 5 yards down the field. It was all naked roll outs, swing passes and bubble screens.

Still running far too many curl routes, even though it is so plain as day that Dak is much more accurate and comfortable when throwing slants and crossing type routes.

ZERO shots down the field. What is the point of Thompson and Gallup if you have them running come back routes all game?

The whole scheme is stale and the book is out on how to stop it.