Dak Supporters

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
have now sunk to beating down Romo and his career here!!!

Lol yall never cease to amaze me keep doing what yall do makes me laugh
People blaming Dak for that loss are simply not very smart.

Tony Romo took the exact same ridiculous blame when he tried to do crazy things to win games and turned it over late.
Dak was the ONLY PERSON on offense that did a THING today.

Top 5 draft pick in Zeke and highest paid OL in football and they could NOT run block nor pass block and compounded that by stealing bout 70 yards from the team in holding penalties.
Fumble in end zone was terrible but best result on that play would have been a punt out of end zone with 5 mins and change left still trailing.after the stupid holding penalty(actually 15 yard chop block) negated a first down.

Dak passed for almost 100 more yards than Alex Smith and didn't toss a pick. He had 1 TD passing and the only TD rushing. He tied Zeke for rushing honors and had a 30 yard gain stolen via penalty. His quarterback rating was over 95.

Any dufus that thinks you need better QB play than that to win needs to just stop watching football.
Or pick one of the 3 or 4 teams that give you that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you want to beat up Dak for that fumble.....have at it. Very stupid. I get trying to make a play after a penalty by your line but you can't give up the touchdown. But can't blame Dak for this loss. Far too many other reasons.

dwreck27

Reaction score
If you want to beat up Dak for that fumble.....have at it. Very stupid. I get trying to make a play after a penalty by your line but you can't give up the touchdown. But can't blame Dak for this loss. Far too many other reasons.

This offense is terrible... its cost us multiple games...

Guess where that starts? the QB... blame whoever and whatever else you want but a good/decent QB makes everything and everyone around him better

Hell the Browns scored 20+ today! lol

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
People blaming Dak for that loss are simply not very smart.

Tony Romo took the exact same ridiculous blame when he tried to do crazy things to win games and turned it over late.
Dak was the ONLY PERSON on offense that did a THING today.

Top 5 draft pick in Zeke and highest paid OL in football and they could run block nor pass block and compounded that by stealing bout 70 yards from the team in holding penalties.
Fumble in end zone was terrible but best result on that play would have been a punt out of end zone with 5 mins and change left still trailing.after the stupid holding penalty negated a first down.

Dak passed for almost 100 more yards than Alex Smith and didn't toss a pick. He had 1 TD passing and the only TD rushing. He tied Zeke for rushing honors and had a 30 yard gain stolen via penalty. His quarterback rating was over 95.

Any dufus that thinks you need better QB play than that to win needs to just stop watching football.
Or pick one of the 3 or 4 teams that give you that.

I'd take a punt out of the end zone every day of the week over a fumble for a touchdown.

Cowfan75

Reaction score

Garrett's culture of mediocrity has infected a lot of fans. They see things like Jerry does. Instead of saying Dak cost the team with two fumbles and tons of missed open receivers, they say, hey, he had a chance at the end! That's practically a win! Max deal!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Which fumble
That was on Garrett. The first one.
Stupid decision, another one.

Dumb play calling on the TD one.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

gmb1

Reaction score

I'm not a Dak supporter but the problem has been here before Dak and even Romo.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Garrett's culture of mediocrity has infected a lot of fans. They see things like Jerry does. Instead of saying Dak cost the team with two fumbles and tons of missed open receivers, they say, hey, he had a chance at the end! That's practically a win! Max deal!!
This is exactly how you find out who knows football. They blame everyone else besides the one who fumbled and gave the other team 7 points.

dwreck27

Reaction score
People who start threads to specifically attack other posters never cease to amaze me.
I didnt know I had direct tags to the members or said it?

Its littered in threads talking about how dare Tony critizce dak!!!

Tighten up bro

dwreck27

Reaction score
This is exactly how you find out who knows football. They blame everyone else besides the one who fumbled and gave the other team 7 points.

#1 rule in that situation is DONT FUMBLE THE BALL IN THE END ZONE

You can blame the coaching staff for many things but cmon man