Dak Supporters

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I'd take a punt out of the end zone every day of the week over a fumble for a touchdown.
sure you would. we all would.
but no one willingly takes punting with 5 mins down 3 already.
that's why he held the ball too long and made the stupid play. he was trying to let someone get 14 yards down the field because it was long distance due to the brilliant chop block.

But he carried this offense on his back all day. And one play didn't negate any of that. He was hit a ton and threw himself head first 4 or 5 times to get much needed yardage and the TD rushing.
He had the team in FG range and the coach decided to stop playing and settle for a long FG then the 75 year vet deep snapper got hit with 5 more yards.

Guy drove the ball twice in the final 5 minutes to overcome his mistake and the team once again crumbled around him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
sure you would. we all would.
but no one willingly takes punting with 5 mins down 3 already.
that's why he held the ball too long and made the stupid play. he was trying to let someone get 14 yards down the field because it was long distance due to the brilliant chop block.

But he carried this offense on his back all day. And one play didn't negate any of that. He was hit a ton and threw himself head first 4 or 5 times to get much needed yardage and the TD rushing.
He had the team in FG range and the coach decided to stop playing and settle for a long FG then the 75 year vet deep snapper got hit with 5 more yards.

Guy drove the ball twice in the final 5 minutes to overcome his mistake and the team once again crumbled around him.
AGREE. Dak was NOT the issue today. Yes he missed a couple throws and reads..but damn..he was clutch late and in the 4th. He DID carry this team.Zeke pisses me off...he looked disinterested all day. Lost interest. Right now I would trade him for Bell or Brown.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the team around Dak IS the main issue. Oline is nothing without fred beard...not that looney is bad. Fred glues that unit together. Dak has been hit relentlessly all year. He had a solid outing today. Proud of his leadership and effort. We need to make a big move tho at the trade deadline...even if its for the future.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Gallup SHINED LIKE I TOLD YA'LL. The kid runs some nasty routes. He and Dak is starting to have chemistry.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
#1 rule in that situation is DONT FUMBLE THE BALL IN THE END ZONE

You can blame the coaching staff for many things but cmon man

I blame the Coaching staff especially Garrett for one thing and that's being the Cowboys coach for 9 seasons and not having even an appearance in the NFC Championship game or the Superbowl.

I'm open to drafting a new QB. However that young QB is going to be limited and held back by Garrett no matter how talented he turns out to be at the position.

triplets_93

Reaction score
If you want to beat up Dak for that fumble.....have at it. Very stupid. I get trying to make a play after a penalty by your line but you can't give up the touchdown. But can't blame Dak for this loss. Far too many other reasons.

I blame the Coaches. THEY are responsible for the team to either have discipline or to not have discipline. The Defensive mistake that cost us not being in range to kick the field goal at the end of the game was a f****** lack of discipline. BAD Coaching. Bad COACHING ! ! !

That said, I don't think that we would have won in OT. Maybe... if we're lucky??? Is that how the Cowboys of the 90's won Championships and Superbowls.... Luck ??? I do not think so.

The Commanders didn't "win" that game. The Cowboys lost it --all by their lonesomes--.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I blame the Coaches. THEY are responsible for the team to either have discipline or to not have discipline. The Defensive mistake that cost us not being in range to kick the field goal at the end of the game was a f****** lack of discipline. BAD Coaching. Bad COACHING ! ! !

That said, I don't think that we would have won in OT. Maybe... if we're lucky??? Is that how the Cowboys of the 90's won Championships and Superbowls.... Luck ??? I do not think so.

The Commanders didn't "win" that game. The Cowboys lost it --all by their lonesomes--.
I give us a shot to win in OT because Commanders coaching is just as bad as ours and they were content on going into OT too. They didn't even look like they were trying to win.

FTWayne

Reaction score
have now sunk to beating down Romo and his career here!!!

Lol yall never cease to amaze me keep doing what yall do makes me laugh
man you just threw out some cheese on the rat traps. It won't be long before the rats take the bait. sad

KingRah

Reaction score
If you want to beat up Dak for that fumble.....have at it. Very stupid. I get trying to make a play after a penalty by your line but you can't give up the touchdown. But can't blame Dak for this loss. Far too many other reasons.
Dak held on to the ball in the end zone. Dak. He could’ve gotten rid of it or just taken a sack just before a safety. They recovered and got a td. We lost by 3.

KingRah

Reaction score
have now sunk to beating down Romo and his career here!!!

Lol yall never cease to amaze me keep doing what yall do makes me laugh
Dak supporters are like smokers who denied they caused cancer before a Tabacco employee blew the whistle.

KingRah

Reaction score
This is true. But if we had proper coaching we win by 7 even with Dak's fumble.
No we don’t. If dak read the defense better, there’d be less pressure. If dak was more accusrate, thecreceivers maje more plays and Zeke has more room.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No we don’t. If dak read the defense better, there’d be less pressure. If dak was more accusrate, thecreceivers maje more plays and Zeke has more room.
So you're a Garrett fan or a Dak hater....which one can I file you under?

KingRah

Reaction score
So you're a Garrett fan or a Dak hater....which one can I file you under?
I want both of them gone. I was patient with Garrett and he reached his ceiling. He’s not good enough. Dak is a bus driver with a low ceiling. “ poise” is cool. Personality and running are cool, but great qb s need accuracy , and the wisdom to know when to be aggressive. He doesn’t have it. He reminds me of mike Vick pre snap. A smart qb avoids pressure by knowing who’s blitzing before the hike. Dak can’t do that.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People blaming Dak for that loss are simply not very smart.

Tony Romo took the exact same ridiculous blame when he tried to do crazy things to win games and turned it over late.
Dak was the ONLY PERSON on offense that did a THING today.

Top 5 draft pick in Zeke and highest paid OL in football and they could NOT run block nor pass block and compounded that by stealing bout 70 yards from the team in holding penalties.
Fumble in end zone was terrible but best result on that play would have been a punt out of end zone with 5 mins and change left still trailing.after the stupid holding penalty(actually 15 yard chop block) negated a first down.

Dak passed for almost 100 more yards than Alex Smith and didn't toss a pick. He had 1 TD passing and the only TD rushing. He tied Zeke for rushing honors and had a 30 yard gain stolen via penalty. His quarterback rating was over 95.

Any dufus that thinks you need better QB play than that to win needs to just stop watching football.
Or pick one of the 3 or 4 teams that give you that.

Its hard to beleive for some, but Romo had the highest 4th quarter passer rating of any QB from 2007-2016. He engineerd 23 come back wins. His chokes were memorable but rare. Dak is nowhere in the ballpark of his level. You put Romo in his prime behind this OL with Zeke in the backfield.......with this defense.......... we sure as heck wouldn't be 3-4.

jsb357

Reaction score
Any one notice not a single back, receiver or tight end congratulated Dak on his rushing touchdown?

The was jogging off the field looking around and no one was there.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak makes misreads and mistakes...but the good far and away outweighs the bad. He's still a winner and should be the man.If not for him and Beasley, we never climb back into this game and actually have a shot to win. RELAX FOLKS. Dak will be fine. The oline is the bigger issue. Its pretty bad. The HC is also become a HUGE issue.