Twitter: Dak text to rookie WR

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Thats some extremely high hope,, and thats positive Furboy, and would basically make this one of our best drafts ever if what you just posted were to manifest... happy days for sure.
Im just hoping that he can push Brown or Wilson for a roster spot, and if he can, and I expect that from Vasher as well, than I would be elated if either increased our red zone threat.
I like what both Fehoko and Vasher bring to that 4/5 comp in camp, they both bring size and athleticism.
Check out Mitchell Osirus that was added.. 6'4" 212.. seems we really want to find that type to be WR4/5.

I think Fehoko is more than capable of pushing Brown out. I think Fehoko can and will make this roster. I feel good about that. I just think, depending on what he shows in TC and preseason, that he will end up seeing the field quite a bit. He looks like a playmaker when I watch him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He won’t get that much playing time to be considered. Or as many targets.
Cooper, Gallup, Lamb, Zeke, Jarwin, Schultz will take up most of the pass attempts
Wilson or Brown or Fehoko will all be last on the pecking order.
Now I can see him getting TD’s in the red zone with his size.

Well, not only do I see him getting a lot of redzone TDs, but I think he'll also see the field a bit more than that. I think Fehoko's size and speed should be enough to make him the 4th WR.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I think Fehoko is more than capable of pushing Brown out. I think Fehoko can and will make this roster. I feel good about that. I just think, depending on what he shows in TC and preseason, that he will end up seeing the field quite a bit. He looks like a playmaker when I watch him.
as the 5th or 6th WR his money has to come from playing special teams. Brown is very good on Special teams....so can the new kid unseat him?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
as the 5th or 6th WR his money has to come from playing special teams. Brown is very good on Special teams....so can the new kid unseat him?

I think he could challenge for the 4th spot. I think special teams-wise, I think Fehoko can outseat Brown. I like what I see from what I watch of him. I could be offbase, but I think he could beat out Wilson. I think he'd be either the 4th or 5th WR.

DallasInDC

Reaction score

Your post got me thinking...did the roster limit and IR changes last year end, or are they continuing next year?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This is like when broken Tony Romo with his arm in a sling told Brady after a game "See you in February".

That prediction did not come close to coming true. Let's see if Daks does.

But "lighting up the league" with numbers and winning games is two different things as we've learned.
Yes, the only thing missing is a good Defense and a good Special Teams...2 things the Cowboys have lacked in recent years.

Get a clue...all 3 phases need to be good.

This year, it looks like all 3 will.

Get on the bandwagon before you doubters/naysayers get left behind.
;):flagwave: