Twitter: Dak text to rookie WR

sjmike

Reaction score
Dak to all his receivers - you better grow arms that are 10 feet long. You're going to need them.
Dak's completion pct is among the best. Maybe do your research before you post

Kwyn

Reaction score
It'd be great if Fehoko ends up being in the conversation for OROY. I am quite sure that either Trevor Lawrence or Zach Wilson will be OROY. Trevor because he's the number 1 pick and is hyped up, and Wilson because he plays for a NY team. However, if Fehoko can play well (which I expect he will) and help light up the scoreboard with the rest of the weapons we have, I could see him being in the top 5 conversation. I know that's a lot for a 5th rounder, but I think he can do it.
Unfortunately, fourth or fifth string wideout is not going to have the ball thrown to him nearly enough to be in any roty conversation

conner01

Reaction score
True, and I think he'll make the roster.
I think a couple of rookie receivers could if one can bump brown off the roster but they will need to replace what brown does on ST
I’d rather have a young guy with a possibility of developing over brown but he is an asset on ST

Kwyn

Reaction score
This just supports my theory that Prescott doesn't like any of the other WR's on this team. Did he text them? I rest my case.

If I am Prescott, I text Ball and say "get ready to block".
If he really wanted to hit the mark, he could text the FanZone and say “Get ready to hate”.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This is like when broken Tony Romo with his arm in a sling told Brady after a game "See you in February".

That prediction did not come close to coming true. Let's see if Daks does.

But "lighting up the league" with numbers and winning games is two different things as we've learned.
Haters gonna hate. It’s what you do. Hate on bro.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think a couple of rookie receivers could if one can bump brown off the roster but they will need to replace what brown does on ST
I’d rather have a young guy with a possibility of developing over brown but he is an asset on ST

Well, I think we've got the WRs like Fuhoku can along with Vasher.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Why does it look that way this year? Because they have pretty stars on their helmets and you're required to believe that your favorite team is Super Bowl bound every off season?

Until proven otherwise and it is shown on the field how can you be so confident other then just wishful thinking ?
Silence Debbie.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
"on pace".....that's fine and great...but what was our record?

'o...of course it isn't all on Dak....even though he did have a lot of costly turnovers early. But it *is* a team game, right? ...and he shares those losses as much as any other player. Maybe even more so..the quarterbaclk!...is the leader.....Dak is the LEADER, right?

But hey he was on pace to throw for 6 billion yards. Good for him.
You Dak haters sure love Dak threads.

Reactions: CWR

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think Fehoko is more than capable of pushing Brown out. I think Fehoko can and will make this roster. I feel good about that. I just think, depending on what he shows in TC and preseason, that he will end up seeing the field quite a bit. He looks like a playmaker when I watch him.

make the roster yes but proclaiming OROY lmao that HUGE stretch dude hasn't been made the team yet..:) add in all those targets that will go to Zeke, pollard, AC, Gallup and Lamb..he doesnt really have chance here for that as some of those rookies will be primary targets will get it..

i sear this dude is the new Rico TC pet cats now hasn't have one practice highlight :))

plymkr

Reaction score
Your post got me thinking...did the roster limit and IR changes last year end, or are they continuing next year?
Um bro, why are you fact finding and trying to have a civilized conversation. You need to be pushing an agenda one way or another. C'mon man, be better.

Now that that's over with, I also would like to know the answer to this man's question. What's the deal with IR and is it going to be like last year or go back to normal. Anyone know?

Kwyn

Reaction score
"SeE ya iN FeBuArY" - Tony Romo to Tom Brady

We went 4-12 lol
This is a pretty sad post

Mocking an off season comment from a guy who hasn’t played for the team in five years and somehow thinking it’s relevant to anything?

There aren’t many ways to spin this to where you come off as anything but a hater.

conner01

Reaction score
Well, I think we've got the WRs like Fuhoku can along with Vasher.
If they can contribute on ST they could send brown packing
I like brown but he doesn’t have starter quality talent and one of these kids could
Hopefully next year

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Light up the league when we are down by 3 TDs and effectively lose by 3 to 6 points.