Twitter: Dak tied with Kyler Murray for best odds to win MVP

gmb1

Reaction score
Arizona is a scary team. Don't wanna face Kyler and the Cards in the playoffs. Also generally MVPs never win the Superbowl in the last 20+ years so I don't want Dak to get it. LOL

Aulac

Reaction score
What does that have to do with anything? Diggs, Moore and Parsons not being here isn't why they only won 6 games last year lol.

I guess Diggs interceptions this year don't matter right?!? I guess Parsons pressuring QBs don't matter right?!? I guess Moore player play-calling does not matter right?!?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Could come down to which QB out plays the other when we play the Cardinals. That will factor in for sure.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
That because team have to account for Kyler rushing ability, same case with Lamar. You would know that if you weren't such a stat boy.
he has total of 120 yards rushing.....Dak has 70....wow what a great rushing ability...I bet you had to dig deep into where sun don't shine to pull that one out...

you are so clueless...speaking from your rear end....your butt lips moving.....stink coming out

Aulac

Reaction score
he has total of 120 yards rushing.....Dak has 70....wow what a great rushing ability...I bet you had to dig deep into where sun don't shine to pull that one out...

you are so clueless...speaking from your rear end....your butt lips moving.....stink coming out

I am going to guess...you would rather have Dak than Murray right?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I am going to guess...you would rather have Dak than Murray right?

You said Murray is a threat to run...I showed you he rushed for 131 total yards in 7 games average of 18 YPG...dak rushed for 70 in 6 games, average of 12 YPG.....oh yeah, go murray, go muurrraay, go muurrraay...booyaa....6 yards man...a whole 6 yards more per game..woohoo...back up the brinks truck...booyaa...

you tried to change subject because you got proven wrong, and got caught in a deep deep ********* you tried to argue with...... what you just said was you admiting you were wrong.....you just tried to spin away in a different direction because you had no other argument....

Last edited:
Reactions: BAT

lukin2006

Reaction score
I say Brady easily wins MVP…then signs a 12 year extension …

Batman1980

Reaction score
If Murray wants to win MVP, these are the kinds of games he needs to win.

Reactions: BAT

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Murray MVP....of what?
Our secret weapon Tha Rush prob coulda posted the MVP type numbers that Murray did tonight.......