Dak Top 5. Let's talk argument against it

Nothing new just happened.

This 2nd half against the Texans shouldn't bring on a manufactured epiphany

Hes still the same quarterback but if you get delirious about a Qb that was shutout the entire 1st half of a game by the 16th ranked defense, have at it, hoss.
Yeah, that never ever never happens to Allen or Mahomes or Purdy... they never ever have a slow half. Never that happens
 
It means if you have a top 5 ALL-TIME defense AND a great running game (Dilfer, Johnson, McMahon) OR get lucky enough to catch lightning in a bottle for a game or 2 (Foles), you can possibly win a SB with a qb that is generally booty cheeks.


And I thank you my guy for proving the point that I have always made, I appreciate you for that.

In a nutshell, you reinforced the formula of what takes a TEAM to win a Superbowl. And a lil luck along the way. Thats why is laughable when people say this person didn't go to a CCG or that person didn't go to a Superbowl.

Thats just the thing. A person doesn't win games, a group of people do.
 
What would Dak's stat be if he played against cowboys defense!!!

And per usual, when we win its, he got out played and it was CD

But when we lose its his fault.

Did I get that right?
Not at all. You're making that up. I disagree with that statement completely. Now go find someone who actually feels that way and call them out.
 
Not at all. You're making that up. I disagree with that statement completely. Now go find someone who actually feels that way and call them out.

Yeah that was a good question from the other person. What kind of numbers do you think our offense would put up against our defense in a real game?
 
Mahomes
Allen
Jackson
Purdy
Dak

Alt Lawrence
It doesnt matter where he ranks, lol the question is can we win enough games with him to get into playoffs.
Can Dak help us win the div this year?
Those are the only things that matter.
He can have a bunch of records, great stats, ranked #1, but what does it matter if he cant help the team win enough games !
 
And I thank you my guy for proving the point that I have always made, I appreciate you for that.

In a nutshell, you reinforced the formula of what takes a TEAM to win a Superbowl. And a lil luck along the way. Thats why is laughable when people say this person didn't go to a CCG or that person didn't go to a Superbowl.

Thats just the thing. A person doesn't win games, a group of people do.
Yeah, man, I've said all along the Dak just needs a top 5 all time great defense and a two thousand yard running back and he's got a real shot at this thing...
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,160
Messages
14,670,444
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top