Dak Top 5. Let's talk argument against it

Dak. All seriously. Is a top 8 quarterback every week. Problem is that one week he can be 8 and the next week 1. Consistency is his problem not talent. Especially in bigger games.
I've said this for a couple years now. My opinion Dak brings the extremes on himself.

The "Dak is top 5 QB' people are correct. The "Dak is a choker in big moments and playoffs" could also very well be correct. I call it the pendulum swing....huge arc on it!

If Dak could just settle in...just reduce those outliers a little bit...I think he would do even better in the long run of things. Tighten things up, take his personal wins AND losses (I.E. throw it out of bounds...or sometimes NOT throw it out of bounds!).

Sometimes he plays SO freakin well...then other times like...what are ya doing bro?

The issue is we take short snapshots of him. Then fight about it.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,248
Messages
14,674,946
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top