Dak Top 5. Let's talk argument against it

I have never seen Dak play as good as Nick Foles did in that Super Bowl. Just saying.

And that is very true, but you didn't answer the question and Dak isn't qualified to be in the conversation with the Superbowl quarterbacks I've listed, so let’s try again.

I could put together a list like this, Nick Foles, Trent Dilfer, Jim McMahon, Jim Kelly, and Brad Johnson.

Then I can follow it up with, everyone on that list won the Superbowl EXCEPT Jim Kelly.

According to the preset logic, what does this mean? Does it mean Kelly isn't better than these other quarterbacks because he wasn't able to WIN a Superbowl like the others were able to do?

Again, what should I take from this?
 
And that is very true, but you didn't answer the question and Dak isn't qualified to be in the conversation with the Superbowl quarterbacks I've listed, so let’s try again.

I could put together a list like this, Nick Foles, Trent Dilfer, Jim McMahon, Jim Kelly, and Brad Johnson.

Then I can follow it up with, everyone on that list won the Superbowl EXCEPT Jim Kelly.

According to the preset logic, what does this mean? Does it mean Kelly isn't better than these other quarterbacks because he wasn't able to WIN a Superbowl like the others were able to do?

Again, what should I take from this?
Not an honest argument. He still made the big dance four times. When Dak sniffs a championship game then we can talk
 
Not an honest argument. He still made the big dance four times. When Dak sniffs a championship game then we can talk

I agree with you about Dak. If he can help the Cowboys get to that point then yes, we can talk but I clearly stated that Dak isn't qualified to be in the same conversation with these Superbowl quarterbacks, so im not understanding why you keep bringing him up in this conversation.

Now you mentioned he made the big dance 4 times and didn't win. This makes it even worse. Trent Dilfer, Nick Foles, Brad Johnson and Jim McMahon all went to the big dance and won the Superbowl on their first attempts.... yet Kelly couldn't win in FOUR TRIES??

Again, what does this mean according to the preset logic?
 
Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes do it all the time

Not putting Dak with those guys but when they do it theyre praised
Mahomes and Allen are praised because of their playoff success.

They're considered Big-Game Fish (Swordfish/ Baracuda) in the pecking order.

Prescott is considered more of an accomplished bottom-feeder that feasts on teams with losing records in the regular season.

Until that narrative changes, he's a Catfish.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,155
Messages
14,670,143
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top