Dak tried so hard to give the game away

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Op, you’re opening yourself to the “Dak is the bestest QB in history” mob. Prepare yourself, and my condolences

Hahahaha I see y'all are mad Dak led a 98yd TD drive for a win today. Not one person ever has said he is the best QB in history.

I know the threads were fired up and ready to hit send the second that INT happened at the very end.

So then we get this pointless thread of "TRIED" and "ALMOST".

There's a huge faction of Cowboys fans on here who get more satisfaction of Dallas losing with Dak and than the team winning. :muttley:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You should look at the passing stats before posting. I just finished watching my dvr recording of the eagles game. Hurts is a better passer than Dak. In addition, Hurts has not had a bad game yet this year. Take the blinders off.
What was the passing stats today between Dak and Hurts?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Fumble then pick on back to back plays and the homers will talk about his game winning drive. Do that against one of the top 30 teams in the league and that is a loss right there.
You don’t know much about football do you. Rhetorical question.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm curious who said Dak was the best QB in history? Y'all say this all the time and I ask y'all to back it up and you never do for some reason. Wonder why?
It’s called hyperbole. No homer thinks Dak is the best ever, just like no hater thinks he’s the worst.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hahahaha I see y'all are mad Dak led a 98yd TD drive for a win today. Not one person ever has said he is the best QB in history.

I know the threads were fired up and ready to hit send the second that INT happened at the very end.

There's a huge faction of Cowboys fans on here who get more satisfaction of Dallas losing with Dak and than the team winning. :muttley:
I’m mad about that? Dude, if you’re going to criticize me, at least be somewhat accurate. Otherwise it just makes me laugh at you because you’re purely posting off emotion. Look at my post log and see what I wrote about Dak and that last drive and the win. Until then, miss me with your instigating agenda.

Dakota

Reaction score
What was the passing stats today between Dak and Hurts?

Jalen Hurts
TEAM

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS QBR RTG
21/31 217 7.0 2 0 4-33 85.5 109.2

Prescott
TEAM

24/39 284 7.3 1 2 1-7 24.0 70.9

Hurts also rushed for 77 and scored a TD. You know at some point, you just look silly.
Oh, and Hurts was pulled with about 6 mins left in the game, for 2 eagles possessions, one leading to a TD.

Last edited:

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Exactly. An average team can get 4 yards and then it's completely different discussion. Dak DID throw the game away and it took a goal line stand and a stupid decision by HOU to go for it on 4th down to have another shot.
Wasn’t a stupid decision by them…they had absolutely nothing to lose by going for it. They were a 1-10-1 team at that point. If I were a Houston fan, I’d have been pissed had they not gone for it. What were the odds of a 98 yard drive at tat point?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Jalen Hurts
TEAM

Prescott
TEAM

Hurts also rushed for 77 and scored a TD. You know at some point, you just look silly.
Don't add rushing, I said Hurts was the better runner.

What I did say was Hurts isn't a better passer which he isn't.

When is 217 yards better than 284 yards....7.0 average better than 7.3.....8 less passes but 3 more sacks.....

Aven8

Reaction score
We won so he’s great again as far as I’m concerned. Too much football left to play to worry about the playoffs. Teams don’t turn it on a month in advance. If that were the case Detroit would be the team to beat

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Fumble then pick on back to back plays and the homers will talk about his game winning drive. Do that against one of the top 30 teams in the league and that is a loss right there.
philly won an ugly game...against Indy, barely scored 17.

welcome to the NFL son, when you don't prepare properly, this is what happens. there are no gimme's in the NFL.

and Funny, you blamed the whole thing on Dak, which shows your agenda. nothing about offensive game plan, nothing about WRs not getting separation. nothing about the defense giving up 110 yards. nothing about the special teams sucking it up..just Dak...

yeah, we get it.

Zeke Sucks. couldn't even get one yard at the goal line. 90M RB, loses a yard...yeah, lets not forget that play

Dakota

Reaction score
Jalen Hurts
TEAM

Prescott
TEAM

Don't add rushing, I said Hurts was the better runner.

What I did say was Hurts isn't a better passer which he isn't.

When is 217 yards better than 284 yards....7.0 average better than 7.3.....8 less passes but 3 more sacks.....
Hurts left the game with 6 mins left. The eagles had 2 possesions in that time and one TD. Do you know how to interpret comp %, QBR or QB rating? Take a look at TD to interception ratio for the season and then try to tell me with a straight face Dak is better. So sad.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

youre making this up, even the people who complain want to see him do better and want him and them to win.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Hurts left the game with 6 mins left. The eagles had 2 possesions in that time and one TD. Do you know how to interpret comp %, QBR or QB rating? Take a look at TD to interception ratio for the season and then try to tell me with a straight face Dak is better. So sad.
So TD to interception ratio determines the better passer?

Guess Dak rookie year made him the greatest of all time then with only 4 picks on the year and almost 30 total TDs.

This isn't even debatable. Dak is a better passer than Hurts.

Dakota

Reaction score
So TD to interception ratio determines the better passer?

Guess Dak rookie year made him the greatest of all time then with only 4 picks on the year and almost 30 total TDs.

This isn't even debatable. Dak is a better passer than Hurts.
You are funny. But I am no longer going to waste time replying to your silly arguments.

MS17

Reaction score

The second Dak interception very nearly was returned for a TD (pik 6).

Zek is right. the pick at 5:47 to go, nearly a pick 6, gave Texans a first down at the 4. the win was there for them, but after 4 stuffs, Cowboys made a nice drive for 98 y and school's out. Give the defense and O line a cookie and the Texans a well deserved participation trophy. Note: Prescott's not a bad QB, but I wouldnt want him starting in an NFC title game.