Dak Versus the Young Guns

T-RO

Reaction score
Dak is no longer one of the younger quarterbacks. He's becoming the seasoned vet.

Brees won't be long for this league. Eli is done. Brady won't be here in another year or two. Luck is retired. A lot of people, including me, think Cam Newton is toast. Phillip Rivers is on the downside of his career, as is Matt Ryan. Aaron Rogers is 35. Hmmm....

Now it's the kid QBs even younger than Dak that are stepping up to do battle: Mahomes, Daniel Jones, Minshew, Lamar Jackson, Goff, Mayfield, Watson, Darnold, Josh Allen. Add to the list: the Panthers Kyle Allen had a VERY impressive day today.

Dak is 27. He has the leadership, clutch gene, strength of will, the offensive scheme, the supporting cast, the accuracy and the experience to battle in prime form for the next 7 or 8 years. Time for Dak to school the kids.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dak is no longer one of the younger quarterbacks. He's becoming the seasoned vet.

Brees won't be long for this league. Eli is done. Brady won't be here in another year or two. Luck is retired. A lot of people, including me, think Cam Newton is toast. Phillip Rivers is on the downside of his career, as is Matt Ryan. Aaron Rogers is 35. Hmmm....

Now it's the kid QBs even younger than Dak that are stepping up to do battle: Mahomes, Daniel Jones, Minshew, Lamar Jackson, Goff, Mayfield, Watson, Darnold, Josh Allen. Add to the list: the Panthers Kyle Allen had a VERY impressive day today.

Dak is 27. He has the leadership, clutch gene, strength of will, the offensive scheme, the supporting cast, the accuracy and the experience to battle in prime form for the next 7 or 8 years. Time for Dak to school the kids.

If only Dak could play 16 games a season against teams like the Dolphins, Giants and Commanders, he might actually make it to top tier.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I haven’t had a chance to watch the Ravens this year... has Jackson made significant strides like many are writing/saying?

Ken

Reaction score

Dak turned 26 in July...only correction