Dak Versus the Young Guns

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak just turned 26 less than 2 months ago.

He and Mahomes are the best QBs under age 30.

:huh: They say if you live long enough you will here it all.........

FTWayne

Reaction score
Jacksonville's new young QB set some record?Jaguars QB Gardner Minshew sets franchise record in Week 3 victory over Titans

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just wait until Dak gets his new contract, Pappy. You're going to go nuts! lol
LOL...why?
Whats another 10 years of misery and another lost generation of talent for us.
We're pretty much used to it by now.
Dang man are you getting a commission from Dak's possible new deal cause you seem to care more than Dak does....lol
Anyway this is now the Dakzone so I'll lay back and you guys can knock yourselves out selling fantasy land here....zzzzzz

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL...why?
Whats another 10 years of misery and another lost generation of talent for us.
We're pretty much used to it by now.
Dang man are you getting a commission from Dak's possible new deal cause you seem to care more than Dak does....lol
Anyway this is now the Dakzone so I'll lay back and you guys can knock yourselves out selling fantasy land here....zzzzzz
Here you go, Pappy. A direct link to your favorite team's fan forum and the thread concerning your favorite QB... Wince!

https://igglephans.com/

Now stay there and be happy!

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak is no longer one of the younger quarterbacks. He's becoming the seasoned vet.

Brees won't be long for this league. Eli is done. Brady won't be here in another year or two. Luck is retired. A lot of people, including me, think Cam Newton is toast. Phillip Rivers is on the downside of his career, as is Matt Ryan. Aaron Rogers is 35. Hmmm....

Now it's the kid QBs even younger than Dak that are stepping up to do battle: Mahomes, Daniel Jones, Minshew, Lamar Jackson, Goff, Mayfield, Watson, Darnold, Josh Allen. Add to the list: the Panthers Kyle Allen had a VERY impressive day today.

Dak is 27. He has the leadership, clutch gene, strength of will, the offensive scheme, the supporting cast, the accuracy and the experience to battle in prime form for the next 7 or 8 years. Time for Dak to school the kids.
Its time for Dak to win a SB. Only three guys stand in his way. Mahomes, Brady and Jason Garrett.

nobody

Reaction score
Its time for Dak to win a SB. Only three guys stand in his way. Mahomes, Brady and Jason Garrett.

lol that was pretty funny. But there's more in the organization coaching/management than Garrett that hampers the team.

I'm not worried about the regular season. I'm worried about the playoffs.

Xeven

Reaction score
Dak is no longer one of the younger quarterbacks. He's becoming the seasoned vet.

Brees won't be long for this league. Eli is done. Brady won't be here in another year or two. Luck is retired. A lot of people, including me, think Cam Newton is toast. Phillip Rivers is on the downside of his career, as is Matt Ryan. Aaron Rogers is 35. Hmmm....

Now it's the kid QBs even younger than Dak that are stepping up to do battle: Mahomes, Daniel Jones, Minshew, Lamar Jackson, Goff, Mayfield, Watson, Darnold, Josh Allen. Add to the list: the Panthers Kyle Allen had a VERY impressive day today.

Dak is 27. He has the leadership, clutch gene, strength of will, the offensive scheme, the supporting cast, the accuracy and the experience to battle in prime form for the next 7 or 8 years. Time for Dak to school the kids.
I disagree about Eli. Unless he wants to be done he is not. His team and he has been mismanaged and mis coached. There are teams out there that could come alive with Eli behind their center. He has years to go if he wants it and gets out of New York.

I am sort of surprised he is not playing for the Broncos but they got Flacco who IS done.

Xeven

Reaction score
Dak V Mahomes.
Dak has two INT, Pat has two Fumble. I’ll take the INTs.

TheHerd

Reaction score

Brady says he's playing three more years.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
This is a Cowboys forum, folks. Hou sucks. Watson sucks. Bite it if you feel different. Go die somewhere else.

Settle down Beavis nobody is a bigger Cowboy fan here than I. You are discussing all the young qb’s in the league. I’m simply pointing out Watson was really good before he got injured. Now he’s not as good. Take a chill pill.