Twitter: Dak vs Commanders game breakdown/analysis

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Pretty good stuff. For full disclosure, I'm not a film guy. But I imagine EVERY QB misses open guys; the better QB's just miss left often. So I'm not terribly impressed by handpicking a bunch of plays that show Dak might have done better.

But I think we know he's isn't exactly the best passer in the league. It's probably time to stop beating Dak over the head with that particular hammer. Let's see if he can continue to lead this team his way. If he can, then we're good. If he can't, then eventually that will suck for him and the fans.
Thats exactly the point he isn't that good hence it's way more of these than good plays. Stop beating a not very good passer of the football over the head when that's their main job? Guess if Zeke wasnt a good runner we should stop beating him over the head with that too? You do know that sounds crazy right?

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
So easy to analyze and judge when you do it in 20x slow mo. Not when a combined 1 ton of mass is trying to take your head off in 3 seconds.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Thats exactly the point he isn't that good hence it's way more of these than good plays. Stop beating a not very good passer of the football over the head when that's their main job? Guess if Zeke wasnt a good runner we should stop beating him over the head with that too? You do know that sounds crazy right?
Listen, we're all essentially married to Dak right now. There isn't anything WE can do about it unless you decide to jump ship and follow another team. So either you're going to live with it and support the guy or obsess yourself to death about it and be miserable.

Just like in real life, my wife isn't perfect (though she's fine as hell =P). If I'm not going to jump ship (and I'm not), then I'm only going to drive myself crazy if I keep obsessing over the flaws.

That's all I'm saying.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Listen, we're all essentially married to Dak right now. There isn't anything WE can do about it unless you decide to jump ship and follow another team. So either you're going to live with it and support the guy or obsess yourself to death about it and be miserable.

Just like in real life, my wife isn't perfect (though she's fine as hell =P). If I'm not going to jump ship (and I'm not), then I'm only going to drive myself crazy if I keep obsessing over the flaws.

That's all I'm saying.
I don't look at complaining about his flaws as driving myself crazy esp when once the game comes on I'm rooting for a W. This is just talk before the game for me. I don't have to follow another team because I think Dak avg. Even if I jumped teams eventually that team will get a Dak too so no real purpose in doing that imo. Lastly a real relationship which I'm glad you're good in and a sports team isn't the same lol. If this was a real marriage I'd agree but this hell naw I'm going to keep saying what it is because I don't care if Dak leaves unlike with a wife lol

droopdog7

Reaction score
I don't look at complaining about his flaws as driving myself crazy esp when once the game comes on I'm rooting for a W. This is just talk before the game for me. I don't have to follow another team because I think Dak avg. Even if I jumped teams eventually that team will get a Dak too so no real purpose in doing that imo. Lastly a real relationship which I'm glad you're good in and a sports team isn't the same lol. If this was a real marriage I'd agree but this hell naw I'm going to keep saying what it is because I don't care if Dak leaves unlike with a wife lol
Well, you're certainly driving me crazy.

conner01

Reaction score
There is good and bad with Dak
Like most young QB’s he is still learning defenses I’m sure
But the one thing I see every game is footwork
That he has to work on because it creates issues for him
There are times you can’t set your feet but Dak does it more than he should or has to

CWR

Reaction score
When peeps actually break it down, zoners want no part of it.

Cause Seth brings the truth

Lol, I went through the first page or so one by one because my ad blocker keeps me from seeing as posted.

Seemed like he picked out all of Daks worst plays and elaborated on them. I didnt see his third down run or him hitting Cooper for the td?

I mean even Dak supporters know it wasnt a perfect game. But to pick out a handful of bad plays and present it as unbiased seems like a stretch bru.

Ken

Reaction score
When peeps actually break it down, zoners want no part of it.

Cause Seth brings the truth
Seth is a complete imbecile from what I see. He is nitpicky the wrong stuff on half of them. Nitpicking getting first downs and focusing on bad plays. Typical troll behavior.

I could do this for literally any qb in the league.

Reactions: CWR

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Seth is a complete imbecile from what I see. He is nitpicky the wrong stuff on half of them. Nitpicking getting first downs and focusing on bad plays. Typical troll behavior.

I could do this for literally any qb in the league.
You claim you could do it but haven't any proof of that. Why don't you show us the proof of this claim?