Twitter: Dak vs Commanders game breakdown/analysis

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is good and bad with Dak
Like most young QB’s he is still learning defenses I’m sure
But the one thing I see every game is footwork
That he has to work on because it creates issues for him
There are times you can’t set your feet but Dak does it more than he should or has to

It's Mostly BAD in fact terrible.....having Dak-zoids selling the opposite here makes you wonder......

Ken

Reaction score
You claim you could do it but haven't any proof of that. Why don't you show us the proof of this claim?
It is a lot of work. I have a day job.

I have broken two games down on this site for each pass play Dak was involved in. It varied greatly from what the faux experts proclaimed. I would rather them do the work and show us how they know the offense better than a guy who has worked in it for years.

Philmonroe

Reaction score

I have broken two games down on this site for each pass play Dak was involved in. It varied greatly from what the faux experts proclaimed. I would rather them do the work and show us how they know the offense better than a guy who has worked in it for years.
Of course it would differ you're one of the biggest Dak groupies on here. Most times they assume but hell even people like Aikman have commented on Wak missing too many easy plays. I know some of y'all acting like Dak the only hot girl you can ever get but it can get even better lol

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course it would differ you're one of the biggest Dak groupies on here. Most times they assume but hell even people like Aikman have commented on Wak missing too many easy plays. I know some of y'all acting like Dak the only hot girl you can ever get but it can get even better lol

He can't help himself he's got a "Dak-Crush" lol....no matter how bad Dak stinks his love is true :bow:

conner01

Reaction score

It is lots of work
I love when y’all guys do it but it is tons of work so thanks to those who do it for me lol

Reactions: Ken