Dak vs. Purdy for MVP: Dak's done more with less

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't even need to make the haters look dumb. They are doing it all by themselves in this thread.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Slow your roll........he's gonna play teams with winning records shortly.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Sure, Purdy leads a team that is 9-3. Dak also is at 9-3.

The big diff is that Dak has done more with less, while Purdy seemingly has an all-pro at every position.

Dak should be MVP but the media needs -- demands -- that Purdy go from Mr. Irrelevant to MVP.

Holla
MVP means most valuable player (for his team).

So you think if i put in Daks backup into the game we would suffer more than if id put Micahs backup in for him ?

I seriously doubt that. Rush proved last year that Dak is not necessity to have success. Not on a level that Dak gives us.
Games against good teams is a different story. But Dak also isnt able to beat them. So thats out of the conversation anyway.

I dont say Purdy should be MVP but for Dallas there are at least 4 other players who are more valuable to this team than Dak.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dak has just as many weapons as Purdy.
Dak does have weapons. But with the exception of Ceedee, the 49ers', position by position, have better personnel. I'm looking at you chaps, Dak, Pollard and Fergie. Your 49er counterparts are better. Defense? 49ers are the baddest bunch in the NFL.

Yet, Dak has done almost as well with lesser players compared to Purdy, but Purdy's posse is way badder.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Can't really argue that. They are pretty daggone good across the board and they have a running game that we do not which significantly opens up the passing and play action game!
McCaffeinated is a monster at RB. Already he has 1k yards.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

So you think if i put in Daks backup into the game we would suffer more than if id put Micahs backup in for him ?

I seriously doubt that. Rush proved last year that Dak is not necessity to have success. Not on a level that Dak gives us.
Games against good teams is a different story. But Dak also isnt able to beat them. So thats out of the conversation anyway.

I dont say Purdy should be MVP but for Dallas there are at least 4 other players who are more valuable to this team than Dak.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

None are being paid more than Dak Prescott now, nor will they be in the future. Prescott, when he signs his next contract, will be the highest paid player in the history of the NFL. It may only be for a week or two, but no one on the Cowboys will be paid more than he is as long as he’s on the Cowboys. Maybe Purdy will get a trophy, but Dak is getting a mega contract. Learn to live with that fact.

CWR

Reaction score
Is that what he's after? Or is he trying to scam Jerry into another ridiculous contract? This will come as a shock to some, but I hope it's the former. He did promise everyone after the first big pay day that now was the time to win a super bowl. But in his defense he never gave a time frame for when it would actually happen.
Both

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Has Purdy ever had to bring his team from behind and win? Has Purdy ever had to play a game where his defense didn't force a single punt and win?

Honestly curious. I know I've seen Dak do both.