Dak vs Wentz

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow, Dak is alot better than Wentz,?? Never said he wasn't I mention the Super Bowls each has won and fans here get really butt hurt..
I Never meant one quarterback is better than the other, I just STATED a Fact..
Some players play for money, some would rather win, some both.
Guess I hit a nerve, eh?? lol..
No one got butt hurt. It was a really bad take on your part. Looked more like a troll post. It doesnt offer anything of substance to the debate.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That’s just not true.

Contract was and is good and it will look even better in another year or two when the next wave of contracts are done. You can call it risky but it’s not a bad contract by any stretch.
Honestly dont think I have seen anyone in media say it was a bad deal

Section446

Reaction score
One guy has more talent around him than any QB in the league, the other is surrounded by guys who weren't even on the team when the season started. Wentz is the better QB, he can succeed without elite talent around him. With Dak, if one player around him is injured, he falls apart.

Nav22

Reaction score
One guy has more talent around him than any QB in the league, the other is surrounded by guys who weren't even on the team when the season started. Wentz is the better QB, he can succeed without elite talent around him. With Dak, if one player around him is injured, he falls apart.
LOL, terrible take.

Amari Cooper was hampered by a knee injury for most of 2019. Dak’s receivers led the NFL in drops in 2019. Dallas’ defense couldn’t force a takeaway to save their lives and Dallas’ special teams were the worst in the league. Dallas’ average starting field position was the worst in the league.

Despite that, Dallas’ offense was 3rd in the NFL in efficiency, led by Dak’s 4,902 pass yards and 33 overall TD. That’s why we were able to win 8 games.

“WHY DAK AIN’T GO UNDEFEATED WITH THE MOST TALENT IN THE LEAGUE!?!?”
:laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How is it Dak's fault if his team falls apart if a guys hurt?

Wentz gets hurt and his team wins the Super Bowl so how are you giving Wentz credit for that lol?

Not only that....but we talking about "talent around him"....Eagles have a great offensive line, solid running game and great tight ends......as a matter of fact...his team was so talented they won a championship without him. They won a championship with Nick Foles. A Journeyman quarterback who once again was traded this year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL, terrible take.

Amari Cooper was hampered by a knee injury for most of 2019. Dak’s receivers led the NFL in drops in 2019. Dallas’ defense couldn’t force a takeaway to save their lives and Dallas’ special teams were the worst in the league. Dallas’ average starting field position was the worst in the league.

Despite that, Dallas’ offense was 3rd in the NFL in efficiency, led by Dak’s 4,902 pass yards and 33 overall TD. That’s why we were able to win 8 games.

“WHY DAK AIN’T GO UNDEFEATED WITH THE MOST TALENT IN THE LEAGUE!?!?”
:laugh:

Its so funny how Dallas has all this talented but if you rewind 2 years ago.......Allen Hurns and Cole Beasley were his quarterbacks.

Not only that but Gallup was a 3rd round pick who no one thought anything of. Amari Cooper was so bad in Oakland that people said we traded too much to get him. Randall Cobb was so bad in Green Bay they let him walk despite only having one good receiver on the roster in Davante Adams.....but now that those guys look good with Dak now they are all "talented" now even though all of them for the most part were players other teams didn't want.

Kaiser

Reaction score
LOL, terrible take.

On top of that the meme that Wentz had no one to throw to was basically an ESPN quote that became an urban legend. His best target Ertz played 15 games. Arcega-Whitesides played 15, so did Goedert. Sanders played 16 games. Agholor and Alshon Jeffrey played 10 each.

Last edited:

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Everyone look at Williamsboys profile and try to convince me that he isnt a troll from some other fanbase lol
I am not here to convince you of anything, though I have been a New York (if thats what you mean by a 'troll") Cowboy's fan since the late 1970's, which is about as long as you've had that pimple on your arse that clearasil wont help.

Section446

Reaction score
I am not here to convince you of anything, though I have been a New York (if thats what you mean by a 'troll") Cowboy's fan since the late 1970's, which is about as long as you've had that pimple on your arse that clearasil wont help.
If you stick around long enough, you'll see that anyone who disagrees with your stance will try to label you as a "hater" or a "fan of another team",etc... Just leave them be...

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Says you have been a Cowboys fan since 69, but was born in 1978. Also spelled Irvin "Irving"

Then there is matter of the thread you started about Dak signing.

GMO415

Reaction score
All that and Wentz has his money.......I'd be pissed if I were Dak.