News: Dak Wants Cowboys To Pay Him ‘Right Behind Mahomes’ - And Pay Him ‘Respect’

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yes. However, he has chosen to keep him, which means he is happy w/ the representation.

At this point, I'm not sure what to conclude. I want to like Dak, and I used to, but this is making that like wane for me.
Well we all have to choose sides,, its a mistake on Daks part.

plymkr

Reaction score
I didnt want dak at 35 mil a season let alone at what they are asking. Please people just think whats better for the long term of this team dak taking up 20-30% of the cap or a couple picks we could get for him and using the money to build the team. Dak is not a top 3 QB. He's around the 6-11 mark depending on who you ask. I know it sucked years with quincy carter but if we get dak we are gonna be 8-8-9-7 again for the next forseeable future. A guy like Fitzpatrick or Jones from bama or Trask from florida + 2 premium picks and 40 million in cash is sooooo much better then resigning dak.
Agreed

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak is positioning himself into total obscurity, because of loyalties with France,, and this I will never truly understand, no matter what happens.

It's as if some of you still think playing for the Dallas Cowboys is some sort of honor. :muttley:

The fact is people under the age of 30 see the Cowboys as an organization that wins nothing, run by the same two guys who have won nothing for the last 25 years. Do you really expect them to bend over backwards to keep playing for this team? I'd be looking for the quickest way out, as long as Dumb & Dumber call the shots.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
its boils down to his naivety of the situation. Greed has gotten in the way of logic. Mostly by the agent. Dak painted himself into a corner.
Then how much time do you have to be naïve in a league where you can be totally dismissed in no time if you arent playing the right cards?

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I’m with dak on this. These clowns say how much he means to them and the team and then drop some nuggs to the media to get you guys fired up. There is a lack of respect and I’m happy for dak for standing his ground against folks most of you bash regularly anyway.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Then how much time do you have to be naïve in a league where you can be totally dismissed in no time if you arent playing the right cards?

Looking to get out of Dallas is anything but naive. Jerry and Stephen are a joke to agents, and players under 30 years of age.

Take off the blue and silver goggles.

catiii

Reaction score
Let him try and roll,, the non exclusive,,, can we just start using the simple abbreviation .."NET".. for those paying attention,, lol
not at you Raymon,, just those following its much easier because I believe the NET is in the works and will be discussed heavily here.
I've got a better word for Dak. A Russian word. NYET!!!!!! DO SVIDANIYA DAK!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak needs to take note.
george-carlin-club-you-aint-in-it.png
Respect is earned ...ie get to and win a SB. Then lets talk about that special club.