News: Dak Wants Cowboys To Pay Him ‘Right Behind Mahomes’ - And Pay Him ‘Respect’

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
and won't happen. Good bye Dak. Enjoy obscurity on another team.

Obscurity? As opposed to playing for a team that wins nothing but gets a lot of attention? :muttley:

It's not 1995, and hasn't been for a long time. Playing for the Dallas Cowboys is no longer a privilege.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Obscurity? As opposed to playing for a team that wins nothing but gets a lot of attention? :muttley:

It's not 1995, and hasn't been for a long time. Playing for the Dallas Cowboys is no longer a privilege.
bye Dak. I am sure someone else will be just fine here.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe he wants 44 million a year, if he does let him hit the market and see what he is actually offered instead of giving him his demands. Even if this were a "bridge burner" they need to get another option whoever it is at this point like signing Alex Smith or a journeyman at 1/5 the cost.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Yeah

Maybe they will luck into a QB with talent again like they did with Romo instead of wasting a decade with this scrub

And they won exactly what with Romo? Don't get me wrong, I liked Romo, but he wasn't the reason this team won nothing.

Dak isn't either, but enjoy your scapegoat until you find the next one. The reason is the FO, but it's not fun to accept because those idiots aren't going anywhere.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
no, we suck on defense. Dak is a solid QB. But he is asking far more than we can do. WONT HAPPEN. So if this persists, he will be gone. SIMPLE.

Sure, he'll be gone and this team will continue to suck. Sadly, the reasons this team will continue to suck aren't going anywhere.