News: Dak Wants Cowboys To Pay Him ‘Right Behind Mahomes’ - And Pay Him ‘Respect’

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
whose your team? because it cannot be Dallas..that much is obvious. Give it a rest.

You may very well be the dumbest person I've ever encountered on the internet. Congratulations. :clap:

I grew up in Steelers country rooting for the Cowboys in the 70s. I've spent thousands of dollars attending Cowboys games for decades.

But because I don't agree with your moronic posts I'm not a fan? You couldn't possibly be more stupid if you tried, so do both of us a favor and stop trying.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Slater used the word ‘laughable’ when Wilson to Dallas scenario was brought up. The truly ‘laughable’ thing is that the Dallas brain dead ‘brain trust’ is apparently not even considering the opportunity.

Never wonder why they’ve failed to win a title for over 25 years. It’s all self-inflicted.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
But Mahomes is 0-2 against Brady in the playoffs when it matters most, and didn’t even get his team in the end zone in the Super Bowl, so he’s overpaid as well according to the logic of some.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I grew up an hour away from Pittsburgh in the 70s and I rooted for the Cowboys. Try that and get back to me, genius.

Dudes grow up in Fort Worth rooting for the Dallas Cowboys and act like that takes some sort of dedication - any idiot could do that. :rolleyes:

So don't even attempt to preach to me about being a fan. The fact that you've got some delusional vision of the Cowboys - or maybe just aren't that bright - is no reflection on me. I'd bet a thousand dollars that you would've rooted for whatever team was in your back yard.

The fact is Jerry and Stephen Jones have turned the Dallas Cowboys into a joke. Whether you choose to accept that is irrelevant.
Geography means nada,, I was born In Dallas but basically spent my adult life crawling around in central and south america for the past 40 years... being a fan of Americas Team has always been about loyalty.
I will always be a fan of this team, through thick and thin, and unfortunately for this extended period it is a bit thin brother Jake.

Redline360

Reaction score
This can't be for real....

Wants a deal right behind mahomes? What has he done that puts him in the elite group? Nothing that's what. Plus now he's gambling on an unproven ankle. His ankle may end up being fine but it's the mental part that will make or break you.

I broke my arm and it healed just fine and got it back into shape. It was the mental part that got me the most being afraid to snap it in half again. Took me a good year to get over it and his injury was 10x severe

Get this tool out of here

Last edited:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Dak Wants Cowboys To Pay Him ‘Right Behind Mahomes’ - And Pay Him ‘Respect’

Eww. Always cancer when they play the "respect" card, and "Right Behind Mahomes" is just bad bargaining.

No one thinks that Dak is "just behind Mahomes" in talent or accomplishment, and Dak has now invited that negative comparison all day long by tying his salary demands to Mahomes.

I had just yesterday talked myself into Dak "doing the intelligent thing" by waiting for the tv contracts to come through before signing, and otherwise "playing it smart" by saying right things to keep it positive with management and the fans.

And now this. Both cancerous and stupid. Wow. Sad.

But ... I don't see Dak or France saying this, I see Fake News reporting it. Maybe it's just the usual clickbait bs spinning otherwise reasonable statements. I think I'll reserve judgment and hope for the best.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Gee, I wonder why a QB would want out of Dallas?

It's almost as if Dak, and his agent, know this is a loser organization as long as Jerry and Stephen are playing fantasy football.

I can't imagine what gave them that idea. :rolleyes:
I can respect that if he came out and said i dont want to be in Dallas and they could pay me 100 million a year. But that is not what is being said in public. If it ever gets out that he basically sabotaged the negotiations he will be no better than kaepernick.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Yes. However, he has chosen to keep him, which means he is happy w/ the representation.

At this point, I'm not sure what to conclude. I want to like Dak, and I used to, but this is making that like wane for me.

Always remember: FakeNews gonna fake news. If it looks like clickbait and smells like clickbait, it's probably clickbait.

I bit. The longer I think about it, the more I think this is some out of context bs.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Here’s the thing. Most on here will say he doesn’t deserve that amount. But let him test free agency and he’s absolutely get it. Now will we give in to his supposed demands ?
Not sure what you mean, Dak cant test FA,, you mean let Dallas let him set his value on the NET

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Geography means nada,, I was born In Dallas but basically spent my adult life crawling around in central and south america for the past 40 years... being a fan of Americas Team has always been about loyalty.
I will always be a fan of this team, through thick and thin, and unfortunately for this extended period it is a bit thin brother Jake.

What you think means nada, brother Typhus.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This can't be for real....

Wants a deal right behind mahomes? What has he done that puts him in the elite group? Nothing that's what. Plus now he's gambling on an unproven ankle. His ankle may end up being fine but it's the mental part that will make or break you.

I broke my arm and it healed just fine and got it back into shape. It was the mental part that got me the most being afraid to snap it in half again. Took me a good year to get over it and his injury was 10x severe

Get this tool out of here

Indeed, Dak's the problem. As opposed to the father/son morons who gave themselves jobs and accomplished nothing for the last 25 years. :muttley:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Using the exclusive tag last year was moronic in my opinion and handed way too much leverage to Dak.

I am a big fan of Dak's but I will take 2 first-round picks from a QB-hungry team in a heartbeat.

Just another short-sighted decision by the Jones gang highlighting how bad they are at building a team.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I'm well aware of what nada means, so it seems you've got about as much of a point a rainman - "kmart sucks" - I mean @Rayman70.
Just learn to be a bit more communicative and less always being so right every time,, its ok.
Im wrong 10 times before I even wake up,,
And you asked the question right,, what does something as simple as nada mean and i responded with a simple answer,, if you meant context than say so.
I didnt mean anything other than just nada.. nothing

Last edited: