Dak was not the reason the Cowboys lost

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
What is the CAP?

Lies, Lies!​

On the internet, "cap" means "a lie," while "capping" means "lying." It's one of the most popular slang terms of the last few years, with widespread use on social networks, internet memes, and direct messages. It's also a common pop-culture term, with plenty of recent song lyrics and TV show dialogue referencing "cap" and "capping."

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Leading the offense to only 6 points in the 2nd half and the high-paid QB doesn't get any blame? :omg:

The defense was not great but they hung in there, didn't let the Eagles dominate with the run, and twice gave the Cowboys offense a chance to win the game on the road. If you had told me before the game that the Cowboys would be down 23-28 with the offense getting the ball on the road with 4 minutes left against a top team, I think everyone would have taken that.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Lies, Lies!​

On the internet, "cap" means "a lie," while "capping" means "lying." It's one of the most popular slang terms of the last few years, with widespread use on social networks, internet memes, and direct messages. It's also a common pop-culture term, with plenty of recent song lyrics and TV show dialogue referencing "cap" and "capping."
Neat. Why not just say lie? Same amount of letters.

Loso86

Reaction score
Before y’all start the CAP!! Dak was not the reason the cowboys lost, he was the reason they had a chance to win it. Not popular or cliche but true.
Not at all he balled and played better than Hurts. Steele was my biggest problem for me tonight

Shane612

Reaction score

Lies, Lies!​

Why do we need another word for "lie"?
:rolleyes:

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So the breakdown of the offensive line and dropped passes by the receivers, and this is on Dak?

I have often suspected there isn't enough football knowledge on this board to fill a sample cup.

From the posts today, I am certain of that now.

ICP

Reaction score
I don't think too many except maybe the hard core Dak haters are blaming the loss on him. I mean, yeah an argument could be made that he's not a QB that can lead his team to a comeback victory(He's no Montana, Brady, Elway, Aikman, etc). It just seems to me that this is what Dallas does now. That just can't rise above and win key games. There are many, many reasons that this is what it has come to IMHO

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Before y’all start the CAP!! Dak was not the reason the cowboys lost, he was the reason they had a chance to win it. Not popular or cliche but true.
You have Dak bobble heads all over your house..... admit it.

Dak wasn't clutch when they needed him to be. You think Mahomes loses that game?