Dak was not the reason the Cowboys lost

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Here is y'all's hero...

Screenshot-20231104-162303-Gallery.jpg

Go join him on his Hollywood mountain of glory.

:laugh:
At least Romo is close to the top of that pile of cap. You will find Dak near that red thing on the bottom.

MLB53

Reaction score
Before y’all start the CAP!! Dak was not the reason the cowboys lost, he was the reason they had a chance to win it. Not popular or cliche but true.
LoL Dak missed throws, missed reads with open wrs down the middle of the field, made mistake after mistake running and passing the ball,

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
LoL Dak missed throws, missed reads with open wrs down the middle of the field, made mistake after mistake running and passing the ball,
His fan club thinks he made up for all that with other plays.

RoboQB

Reaction score
If a "cap" is a lie.
Is "busting a cap" the same as disproving a lie?...lol

1st and 5 at the 6 with 27 seconds to play.
A franchise QB wins that game.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Before y’all start the CAP!! Dak was not the reason the cowboys lost, he was the reason they had a chance to win it. Not popular or cliche but true.
He wasn't the reason we won either. That's the difference between you guys and me. I expect a QB in his 8th year, making that much money, to be winning these clutch games or winning some of them. Because he takes the team on his shoulders. I never get that with Dak. He just rarely wins the important ones.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dak played great with one or two bad passes the whole game. And stepping out of bounds. The biggest losers were the doom less defense...The only Doomsday they were - were for Dallas...

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
You have Dak bobble heads all over your house..... admit it.

Dak wasn't clutch when they needed him to be. You think Mahomes loses that game?
Does he have Terence Steele blocking with piss running down his leg?