Dak was not the reason the Cowboys lost

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

Lies, Lies!​

On the internet, "cap" means "a lie," while "capping" means "lying." It's one of the most popular slang terms of the last few years, with widespread use on social networks, internet memes, and direct messages. It's also a common pop-culture term, with plenty of recent song lyrics and TV show dialogue referencing "cap" and "capping."
I'm fairly up to date with internet slang, and this one is new by me.

Sounds like a meme someone is trying to force out there rather than it growing organically.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I don't think too many except maybe the hard core Dak haters are blaming the loss on him. I mean, yeah an argument could be made that he's not a QB that can lead his team to a comeback victory(He's no Montana, Brady, Elway, Aikman, etc). It just seems to me that this is what Dallas does now. That just can't rise above and win key games. There are many, many reasons that this is what it has come to IMHO
You don't hire a bus driver to win the Daytona 500

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
how stupid. cap. A cap is a flat headgear, usually with a visor. Caps have crowns that fit very close to the head. They made their first appearance as early as 3200 BC. The origin of the word "cap" comes from the Old French word "chapeau" which means "head covering"
Our word "hat" is derived form "Hittite".

Just wanted to add to the etymology lesson.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
So the breakdown of the offensive line and dropped passes by the receivers, and this is on Dak?

I have often suspected there isn't enough football knowledge on this board to fill a sample cup.

From the posts today, I am certain of that now.
Did Dak step out of bounds on the two point conversion?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
No it wants his fault. With that said the whole offense failed in important drives late…line, penalties, bad throws, bad play calling, etc. It was weird