Twitter: Dak was second most accurate (64.3%) in NFL on 3rd & 5+ in 2019

johneric8

Reaction score
I am for real, bro.

If thinking required energy and if you have no energy for thought, move on.

I was talking to the poster. We have ended this conver

:laugh:

Guess I hit a nerve with this thread.

Oh well..at least I am consistant with my points of view.

And I could take a picture of all the posters who said they like my comments..

but due to confidentiality I dare not do that..

I would say half of the Forum agrees with me and half with you.

I am happy with that.

I do not post to get clicks here. I do not count my ratings with my posts.

I just try to discuss civilly. That's all that matters. Sometimes I am not concerned if I am wrong or right.

Many of you guys need to be right.

GO FOR IT

That ain't me.

I discuss and that's what I do.

Dak is the most interesting topic.

So shoot me.

:omg:
Red, I like you man that is why I respond to you! BUT, you do cherry pick from time to time to fit your narrative. It's obvious you're not a fan of Prescott which puts you in a position that enables you to tear down anything positive in regards to his performance. The truth is, Dak is a very good young QB and whether you like it or not has posted some historic stats since he has been at the helm. I like Dak so I love to hang my hat on the positives. You don't like him so you look for the negatives which is fine, and that you do well...

For example- guys like you are "YEA BUT" to a fault.. You guys talk about elite QB's like Brees and Brady but these guys have had the same kind of accuracy issues and win percentages depending on the years played and the team or coaches they played under or with.

johneric8

Reaction score
Don’t compare Dak to Super Bowl champions.

He belongs in the Derek Carr, Kirk Cousins, and Alex Smith category. He’s not an elite upper echelon player.
He is darn near close to elite based on his numbers and win percentage. He is young give him time to blossom! He is showing he is getting better and better while our coaches have been terrible.

HungryLion

Reaction score
All these people criticizing 8-8.

it was jason garretts last year. 8-8 was destiny. No player could overcome that kind of energy from the universe.

basel90

Reaction score

Pretty darn good. Just a reminder of how accurate Dak was under duress on 3rd & long in 2019. Here's to a better 2020.

Cheers!!! :flagwave:

:popcorn:

Dink and dunk Dak . Meaningless stat . He went 1-6 against winning teams behind the top OL, RB , and WR . And disappeared against the jets and bears . No TDs in the season finale against the eagles . He is not a good QB , he is a mediocre QB.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He is darn near close to elite based on his numbers and win percentage. He is young give him time to blossom! He is showing he is getting better and better while our coaches have been terrible.

He’s not.. Those guys make others better. Others make Dak better.

johneric8

Reaction score
He’s not.. Those guys make others better. Others make Dak better.
Give me a break man, before Amari Dak had the worst receiving core in the nfl to go along with the worst offensive coordinator.. Give it a rest..

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Give me a break man, before Amari Dak had the worst receiving core in the nfl to go along with the worst offensive coordinator.. Give it a rest..
With a 16 year old for a QB coach and Jason The Anchor Garrett.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Dallas FO is making it a point to stay staunchly in his favor, despite their reluctance to "pay him richly."

I'm hoping he'll justify their professed feelings about him. With any luck at all, we'll see how it develops. ;)

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Red, I like you man that is why I respond to you! BUT, you do cherry pick from time to time to fit your narrative.
Ya think? Noooo, not ole Red. :muttley:

Man, I bet Rogers and Brees never did that... LOL ... NOT.... :grin:
:laugh::clap:

Don’t compare Dak to Super Bowl champions.

He belongs in the Derek Carr, Kirk Cousins, and Alex Smith category. He’s not an elite upper echelon player.
:rolleyes: You said that to say what? Rodgers & Brees didn't win their ONLY Superbowl in their 4th year in the NFL either. Carr never even won a playoff. And the other ones you had mentioned have been in the league much longer than 4 years. Not a very good comparison whatsoever.
EXACTLY!
You seem like a smart gent. What was his record the year before? How about before that, and will this year count, if they play?
What makes you think the poster is a "gent"? F.Y.I the smart one's are the lady posters! :p