Twitter: Dak was second most accurate (64.3%) in NFL on 3rd & 5+ in 2019

basel90

Reaction score
Do you know what primetime games areWhat about wins against the Saints. Just stop it
Dak lost to the saints ( without brees at QB by the way ) last season among others ,and failed to score 1 TD . The defense played well .
unless you are talking about the win in 2018 .

basel90

Reaction score
Yea but remember his fantasy is based on his belief he’s taking us to a couple NFL championships and Super Bowls in the next 2-3 years. If that guarantee (his words not mine ) are proven then Dak will be placed on a higher pedestal than many of his critics can imagine now.

If not then it will be more of the same mediocrity we had with Romo and the last couple decades. Assuming having more team success with Dak is a measurement?
Yes, it should be about winning a super bowl , and if Dak leads the team to a super bowl , then he is absolutely worth it . But it is a tall order for Dak in my opinion unless MM constructs a mean defense or scheme .

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I’ll say it again...why does there have to be so much hand wringing for hating or loving Dak..or Romo for that matter. Wouldn’t it be insanely reasonable to say:

“Dak is extremely talented, has improved and makes plays with his legs when things break down but we also haven’t advanced much as a team and have failed in must win genes vs tough teams so paying him Top 3 money isn’t something I’d love to.”

or

“Romo was incredibly talented, he literally saved some seasons behind bad lines with his ability to make plays. But he did have trouble with turnovers and losing some big games.”

I have enjoyed both guys but there is no infallible QB and when you don’t advance over the years you can always find issues.

basel90

Reaction score
Now...about that "accuracy": Dislaimer: Yes...2018...not THAT long ago.

This clip by 3 Hall of Farmers ( Troy Aikman , Jimmy Johnson , Bradshaw ) , is the main issue that worries so many about Dak’s accuracy and actual ability to improve . Great clip to revisit because it was in 2018 , and Dak continued to regress in terms of wins against winning teams and scoring TDs against quality teams .