Dak winner, Wentz loser

River82

Reaction score
I read it.

Just wanted to drive home the point that you boxed yourself in with your own silly argument.

Actually I didn't, as my argument has always been if people say Dak is trash then so is Wentz because they are on comparable levels. You think you're making a savvy point by reiterating the point I've been making all along ... o.0

FineFan

Reaction score
Stat of the day: With the win over Philly, Dak Prescott recorded his 11th game-winning drive since 2016, the second-most by any QB over that span.

Today:

Daks wins.
Zero INTs.
More completions on less attempts than Wentz.
52 more passing yards.

Wentz loses.
3 INTs
52 less pass yards than Dak.
Eagles only score 7 points.
Wentz has an abysmal 31.9 passer rating.

That's the way I saw it!:thumbup:

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Stat of the day: With the win over Philly, Dak Prescott recorded his 11th game-winning drive since 2016, the second-most by any QB over that span.

Today:

Daks wins.
Zero INTs.
More completions on less attempts than Wentz.
52 more passing yards.

Wentz loses.
3 INTs
52 less pass yards than Dak.
Eagles only score 7 points.
Wentz has an abysmal 31.9 passer rating.

Nah that can't be right. Wentz is a God and Dak is not even worthy to sniff the air that he breaths when compared Wentz. These facts must be wrong indeed!!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak was also an MVP candidate during his rookie season facing easy competition. Like Wentz was an MVP candidate when he faced easy opposition (and the coaching staff made it easier for him).

Wentz was having a good year feasting on easy teams, sure. Doesn't say much about him. He's been trash at every other moment, and he'll never be the same with that knee.

Dak will be better moving forward.

Dak was good as a rookie b/c nobody had tape on him and the coaches limited his reads to half the field......he hasn't been even NFL average since. If Wentz is trash, whats Dak? Wentz has better numbers this year. Dak being better going forward........ based on what exactly?

You were probably one of those who thought Goff was trash too. If you can't see the difference between QB's like Goff, Wentz, Mahomes, and Dak. I can't help you.

Ken

Reaction score
Dak was good as a rookie b/c nobody had tape on him and the coaches limited his reads to half the field......he hasn't been even NFL average since. If Wentz is trash, whats Dak? Wentz has better numbers this year. Dak being better going forward........ based on what exactly?

You were probably one of those who thought Goff was trash too. If you can't see the difference between QB's like Goff, Wentz, Mahomes, and Dak. I can't help you.
Wentz is good at empty stats.

Here's a Wentz stat for you....going into the Cowboy game...led the league in dropped ints.

New Orleans didn't drop them.

Enjoy.

River82

Reaction score

Wentz was only good last year because the coaches changed the offensive scheme to one every other coach took lightly, which also lessened the burdened on Wentz, got him a great running back, great WRs, a great defense, and he chewed out on easy teams. And of course he never played in the playoffs where the stats say he would have choked hard. Since then and before then Wentz has been trash. Wentz has better numbers? Same number of touchdowns, fewer game winning drives, a good number of chokes, an inaccurate arm, and is up there with the most dropped interceptions this year. Fabulous.

I get you're a Wentz fan, but there's such a thing as being an irrational fan. Putting Wentz in the same conversation as Goff and Mahones is pure lunacy. End of story.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wentz was only good last year because the coaches changed the offensive scheme to one every other coach took lightly, which also lessened the burdened on Wentz, got him a great running back, great WRs, a great defense, and he chewed out on easy teams. And of course he never played in the playoffs where the stats say he would have choked hard. Since then and before then Wentz has been trash. Wentz has better numbers? Same number of touchdowns, fewer game winning drives, a good number of chokes, an inaccurate arm, and is up there with the most dropped interceptions this year. Fabulous.

I get you're a Wentz fan, but there's such a thing as being an irrational fan. Putting Wentz in the same conversation as Goff and Mahones is pure lunacy. End of story.

I know talent when I see it. Including Wentz with Goff and Mahomes isn't much a reach at all.........including Dak in that group is a far bigger reach. You redraft 2016, Wentz is still a top 5 pick.

Dre11

Reaction score
I can't spell this out anymore....

I don't see how you don't understand bad stats in one game isn't an indicator of how someone played over the course of a season/half a season.

I feel like you're playing obtuse....

Let's use this as an example: Tom Brady in 2010 had two games with multiple INTs, the rest of the season he threw 0. Now let me ask you, if those 4 INTs were spread up into multiple games, which is worse and which is more impressive?

Brady won the MVP that season due to being so efficient with throwing the ball. Frankly, the only other season on par with it is Brees' season this year.

Your analysis of qbs is ridiculous. We had an argument about Alex Smith. You trying to talk me he's been playing fine, I told you he wasn't . Here's something for you.

evin Sheehan (@kevinsheehanDC) tweeted at 4:42 PM on Tue, Nov 20, 2018:
Had a very surprising #Commanders conversation with @thomloverro about how close Jay Gruden was to benching Alex Smith for performance before the injury. It starts at the 21:57 mark below on iTunes and at https://t.co/jgxQxr79bS. ; https://t.co/6ixWYNKmas
()

Get the official Twitter app at https://twitter.com/download?s=13