Dak winner, Wentz loser

River82

Reaction score
No, it points out the stupidity of attributing W/L to a QB (an individual) as if there aren’t other factors that determine the outcome of a game.

BTW, the leading up to yesterday’s games the Eagles led the NFCE in points per game.

If you can't score you won't win games. They may lead the NFCE in points per game, but the NFCE stinks so that isn't an achievement. Isn't Dak constantly said to be a backup QB? Well Dak's playing at the same level as Wentz, Wentz can't score more than 24 points a game unless he's playing garbage tier opponents, he can't hit targets, he can't deal with having his number 1 option taken away, he's not clutch, and he's hobbled.

Garbage tier QB, end of story

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
If you can't score you won't win games. They may lead the NFCE in points per game, but the NFCE stinks so that isn't an achievement. Isn't Dak constantly said to be a backup QB? Well Dak's playing at the same level as Wentz, Wentz can't score more than 24 points a game unless he's playing garbage tier opponents, he can't hit targets, he can't deal with having his number 1 option taken away, he's not clutch, and he's hobbled.

Garbage tier QB, end of story

If Wentz is garbage that would make Dak dumpster juice.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Wentz is playing like garbage this season no doubt about that but the difference between he and Dak is the ceiling is much higher for Wentz.

River82

Reaction score
Sure.

Wentz is trash.

Now that would make Dak trash according to your logic, right?

So just say it.

If Wentz is trash, the Dak is trash, because everything is relative. Wentz and Dak are as good as each other. If one is good then so is the other and vice versa.

Goff and Mahomes are the standouts in the young QB core. IMO, Wentz and Dak are both average, decent QBs. Wentz gets a lot of hype though, similar to the hype Dak got after his rookie season. Neither QB deserves it.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
If Wentz is trash, the Dak is trash, because everything is relative. Wentz and Dak are as good as each other. If one is good then so is the other and vice versa.

Lol?

You gotta be kidding.

There is nothing in the rational universe that requires ANY of that.

River82

Reaction score
Lol?

You gotta be kidding.

There is nothing in the rational universe that requires ANY of that.

I notice when you have nothing much to say you spout out these loud exclamations "this forum is insane", "you have got to be kidding me". Just admit it, you love Wentz for no rational reason other than you love Wentz ... even though he's pretty ****. Just say it

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I notice when you have nothing much to say you spout out these loud exclamations "this forum is insane", "you have got to be kidding me". Just admit it, you love Wentz for no rational reason other than you love Wentz ... even though he's pretty ****. Just say it

Why would I have much to say about some bizarre irrational theory necessitating Dak = Wentz?

It’s lunacy not worthy of a serious discussion.

You think it’s about Wentz but you could replace both names with Joe Blow and John Doe and it would still be completely irrational.

This is not even about football now. It’s about sound logic and reasoning, lol.

River82

Reaction score
Why would I have much to say about your irrational theory necessitating Dak = Wentz?

It’s lunacy not worthy of a serious discussion.

You think it’s about Wentz but you could replace both names with Joe Blow and John Doe and it would still be completely irrational.

This is not even about football now. It’s about sound logic and reasoning, lol.

Once again you have nothing to respond with. Just say it, you're liking of Wentz is irrational. He's horrible and you like him anyway. Just say it, it's okay.

Sydla

Reaction score
Once again you have nothing to respond with. Just say it, you're liking of Wentz is irrational. He's horrible and you like him anyway. Just say it, it's okay.

Now he’s horrible?

By your own reasoning and comments, Dak is also then horrible.

Thanks for clearing that up.

River82

Reaction score
Now he’s horrible?

By your own reasoning and comments, Dak is also then horrible.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Sydla couldn't be bothered reading this page of comments - confirmed. If you're going to raise a question that's already been answered ... what's the point?

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Explains his irrational liking of Wentz ... even though the Eagles would never have won the SB with Wentz at the helm (not accurate enough for starters).

He was mad that we was calling him Wince instead of Wentz... I'm like who in the world does that unless............ He's an Eagles Fan

Sydla

Reaction score
Sydla couldn't be bothered reading this page of comments - confirmed. If you're going to raise a question that's already been answered ... what's the point?

I read it.

Just wanted to drive home the point that you boxed yourself in with your own silly argument.