Twitter: Dak working hard on technique & passing for 3rd year in a row

nobody

Reaction score
This is great! Of course, many of us knew he'd be working hard in the off-season to improve. I hope he has an expert to help him learn reading defenses faster, too. I'm sure he does, but I'd like to know who he has doing it. Granted, I don't know how one teaches that rather than just experiencing it and learning from that.

I also hope MM modifies the offense to fit Dak rather than trying to force Dak into a different offensive mold. In any case, I hope he and the receivers get together a lot after the draft to practice being on the same page and get used to each other at full speed.

nobody

Reaction score
Everybody works hard until they get paid. Romo got fat after his contract

Not true. Romo worked on improving his skills until the day he retired. All good players do. A lot of times that "getting fat" from getting a contract coincides with the same time-frame that the body's metabolism slows down a bit.

Dak will get paid and still work hard to improve his game. It's called having a competitive spirit. Sure, he might put on some pounds in the future, but again, a lot of that will probably stem from metabolism.

817Gill

Reaction score
The ball was coming out fast, dude was zipping those. He’s improved every year and last year he took a significant jump as a passer. He still has room to improve no doubt but at this point it seems like a safe bet that he gets better with improved coaching and his work ethic